Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-NXT Going For Record

Where the future is going.

Electroflight has built the E-NXT which it hopes will break the electric airspeed record.

Re: E-NXT Going For Record

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Part of my recent memory loss crap, I can't remember if Jon and Trish are still involved? I used to be in pretty close contact with them, can't believe I can't remember....grrrr
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: E-NXT Going For Record

Hello,

The E-NXT is pretty remarkable. We are pleased and excited that the Team over there in England selected the NXT as the air frame to set the electric 3km speed record. It's a pretty amazing project! The development of all the things "electric" integrating them into the NXT is ground breaking. We are honored that our creation has another opportunity to be added yet again into the record books. We wish them the very very best of luck, GOD'S speed, and BE SAFE!

The NXT kit program was sold in 2015. To date it has been dormant as the new owner is working to setup the facility. However a few of the molds were used to help the team get the E-NXT to completion. We have had a few conversations with the team hinging around flying the 3km course. As Darryl would say, we have some experience with that subject. Anyway they have a daunting challenge ahead of them and we wish them ALL THE BEST! Team Nemesis has another connection to the E-NXT Team. Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Design Studio, in Italy, created the AWESOME paint scheme for yet another AWESOME NXT. Mirco did the "Pink Beast" as well as Relentless and is working on an another NXT!Mirco is Team Nemesis web guy. Great job Mirco!

We also are excited that THE AIR RACES are going to happen! We wish all those in attendance, the pilots crews, volunteers, fans everyone involved, a GREAT WEEK! And hey..... "Be safe out there"

There is a pretty good chance there will be 2 new very hot NXT's out there in 2022! Hold onto your hat!

God's speed!

Jon Patricia and all of Team Nemesis!
      Last edited by Nemesis; 07-24-2021, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X