AAfo Head Wayner Sagar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAfo Head Wayner Sagar

Hi Wayne, Thoughts & Prayers are with you. Keep us posted as we thank you for all the years of devotion to keeping this forum alive. I just got back MRI results of a Liver lesion looking for cancer. All Ok. See you in Sept.Reno.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: AAfo Head Wayner Sagar

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    Hi Wayne, Thoughts & Prayers are with you. Keep us posted as we thank you for all the years of devotion to keeping this forum alive. I just got back MRI results of a Liver lesion looking for cancer. All Ok. See you in Sept.Reno.
    Alive and kicking, still, thank you Mr. Lockheed Bob! It's a special part of my life knowing people like you Bob! Damn we used to have some parties didn't we!

As for my health, I led the life of an athlete (very physical job) for many, many years. Some of my problems today are directly related. My knees I can blame on the job, my shoulder.... we have not completely figured out what caused me to go out the first time, likely the first of what finally became what put me in the ambulance with a seizure..

Many lost memories yet... Working on a photo project going through the archives, I'd forgotten two Hawaii trips, an An alaska cruise WITH Beaver ride set up by Bucky Dawson... was a good exercise and it also made me realize that I've been awfully selfish with my images over the years.. no back patting but I found some good chit! Now to figure out xactly what to do with them!

Love ya BOB!! You are one of the reasons I keep this up!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
    X