Before it was Rare Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Before it was Rare Bear

Forgot to mention, Mike is wearing red Chuck Taylors, why? I have no idea. Mike is a special person.

Comment

Originally posted by BellCobraIV View Post
      So there has been a LOT of silence from my end for a while. I've been looking for people who I used to crew with "Before it was Rare Bear". I've found some, however recently I found something of my Dad's that has been missing for more than 25 years. There were once upon a time more than 200 banker's boxes of Lyle's items. Some charcoal and occasionally a diamond or two. In one of the boxes I found the missing Day-Timers from 1968 - 1975. I'm hoping at some time in the not so distant future that Brad Haskin and I get the chance to sit down with them and work out a definitive time line for the beginning of the Rare Bear. It was an exciting discovery.
      ONE WORD John..... BOOK!!!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        ONE WORD John..... BOOK!!!

I'd buy one

Comment

I'm back-what have I missed gang...
          Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
          RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Originally posted by RandyGoss75 View Post
            I'm back-what have I missed gang...

Well Randy, we missed you. So we haven't been doing anything. Except apparently speculating on the rarity of Allison/Merlin rod bearings, which is not really a thing. Miss A has got a good following and should handily show the world the limits of the Buick.

For those that were not there Stiletto had an engine that was going away, pictures made it appear that he was down to 8 cylinders the Buick's pilot told Skip suggesting that he should Mayday. After the race Skip said he stayed on the course to show the Buick that he could beat him running on eight..

The Yak will be back and if in top tune may be nipping at Miss A's heals. Rare Bear is still completely a non-entity from the view on top of the hill.

That's all I got, cruise around the website there is more.
            John Slack

Comment

Glad you are back. I always wear the "Warlock" hat & T-Shirt at least for 1 day @ Reno. I still use Warlock#75 for a lot of my passwords. I plan to be @ Reno in Sept. Take care. My Pacemaker is clicking away.
              Lockheed Bob

Comment

Working...
              X