Trent Palmer Is Going Above and Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent Palmer Is Going Above and Beyond

I watch Trent Palmer's videos on YouTube, and this morning I came across this:

HUGE CONGRATS TO SARAH MCNALLY FOR BEING THE RECIPIENT OF THE $10,000 SCHOLARSHIP THAT WAS PASSED ONTO HER FROM THE RAFFLE WINNER RAY CRANDALL!LETS SAVE THE ...

I'm hoping that this will help light a fire under some of the younger fans and soon-to-be-fans to help out the NCAR by donating. Getting big infusions of cash is a wonderful thing, but building from the ground up could be a huge part of saving this event. Good on Trent and his flying buddies for putting this out.

Re: Trent Palmer Is Going Above and Beyond

Originally posted by Bigger Al View Post
    I watch Trent Palmer's videos on YouTube, and this morning I came across this:

HUGE CONGRATS TO SARAH MCNALLY FOR BEING THE RECIPIENT OF THE $10,000 SCHOLARSHIP THAT WAS PASSED ONTO HER FROM THE RAFFLE WINNER RAY CRANDALL!LETS SAVE THE ...

I'm hoping that this will help light a fire under some of the younger fans and soon-to-be-fans to help out the NCAR by donating. Getting big infusions of cash is a wonderful thing, but building from the ground up could be a huge part of saving this event. Good on Trent and his flying buddies for putting this out.
    Thanks Trent!

Comment

Looks like the number of donors (not the dollars) has tripled today. Is this the "Viral Video" that saves the day?

Comment

This is great!
        Random Air Blog

Comment

Great Job Trent. Thanks for announcing that with the Video.
          Lockheed Bob

Comment

Will be an amazing story if STOL saves reno. The recent comments on the donation list are predominantly mentioning Trent Palmer sent them.
            "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

Working...
            X