A new quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A new quiz

I still have trouble seeing how they could get those wide blades out of the blades on that T-28.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
      Naw...Ralph Payne was "Historian". :-)
      lYa'know... when I wrote that post, in the back of my mind, I KNEW, that had been used before...

Well crap, we gotta give you some sort of nic!

LOL

Love ya Brad, thanks for visiting and contributing.. still don't know how in heck you do it..

Although.. when I was a warehouse manager/do everything LOL I could tell you where EVERY single item in the four buildings we had...

Maybe I used up my memory cells....

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        lYa'know... when I wrote that post, in the back of my mind, I KNEW, that had been used before...

Well crap, we gotta give you some sort of nic!

LOL

Love ya Brad, thanks for visiting and contributing.. still don't know how in heck you do it..

Although.. when I was a warehouse manager/do everything LOL I could tell you where EVERY single item in the four buildings we had...

Maybe I used up my memory cells....

Its one of his Super Powers...

Comment

I remember "Tiger" tried those type of blades on "Strega" & he didn't like them. I think Aero Propeller made them?
          Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
            I remember "Tiger" tried those type of blades on "Strega" & he didn't like them. I think Aero Propeller made them?
            U.S. Propeller service made the Tiger's Claw prop for Destefani. It went through two or three years of 'limited' testing before Tiger gave up on it. Kerch maintained that it had great potential, they just never dedicated enough testing under 'conditions' to figure that potential out. Tiger's impatience versus Kerch's tenacity.

Howard Pardue also tried a scimitar blade on Fury too around the same time.

Comment

Working...
            X