No announcement yet.

INTERNET: S L O W Today... anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTERNET: S L O W Today... anyone else?

I can never tell if it's the Russians or just crappy Internet provider system here at the Pacific coast... I'm noticing exceptional slowing of the net today....

Anyone else?

Reason I ask... I figure the Russians will really go after our country's Internet in order to further disrupt what they've been trying to BORK UP for YEARS!!!

Watch for it. Closer we get to election day, it will probably increase. They can't get to this board.. at least not directly..

I've got my fingers crossed!</>
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: INTERNET: S L O W Today... anyone else?

All good here...for now.

Between the China Virus, Russian Bots, Murder Hornets, Mid-west Derecho, Running out of names for hurricanes, 4MM acres burned in the West, asteroid near-misses, and a beyond disturbing political environment, it's no wonder things don't seem to running along as per...

Que the Locusts!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Yes. Very slow & drop outs + more Spams than ever, They show up in the Spam file but you still have to scan thru the list just in case something you want shows up & after all that I just delete without opening.
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

My case was probably just a localized issue. I'm not in a big city any longer, coverage by the ISP (Spectrum) probably has less than cutting edge technology feeding us our signal.

Anyway, only lasted for that day. Pretty much as good as it usually is.. I have to remember that in my neighborhood, the density isn't very great, so they (Spectrum) does not give as much of a rip as they would when there is greater user density.. could also be a product of they don't have enough bandwidth to my area to handle max demand during certain times... maybe video classrooms??

OK today..

Major rain for NASCAR race today!!!!!!!!!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X