Ghosts Calendars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts Calendars

I have a collection of Ghosts Warbird calendars, 1985 to 2019 that I would like to part with. I am offering them for free here first before I put them for free on Craigslist. If someone not near Napa, CA wants them they are in 2 boxes and heavy so shipping would be $$. There 10 other warbird calendars included. Running out of room in our small house. I also have a mahogany Japanese Zero model that took a dive in an earthquake. It needs the skilled hand of a modeler or wood worker to put it back together. Free also.

Re: Ghosts Calendars

I had YEARS of those plus rolls of the pics that I had hung in offices and home office that I rotated so kept. A coworker saw a couple in a drawing roll holder I had and asked if his kid could have a couple for his room. I gave it ALL to him next day. My wife was ecstatic that I actually parted with some of my tons of "junk" and a few weeks later I got a picture from my coworker of his kids room, papered from floor to ceiling and ON the ceiling with all of those pics.
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

That was a good way to repurpose them. The pics in the Ghost calendars are suitable for framing. My wife just retired and wants to get rid of some junk which is fine with me, my stuff has stuff. I really don't want to toss them in the recycle bin.

Comment

I'd be interested in the Zero perhaps. I have some woodworking skills. I'm also just across town.

Will

Comment

Will PM me if you want the Zero.

Dennis

Comment

Will, thanks for taking the Zero. I enjoyed our chat.

Dennis

Comment

Yep, it was good to meet you and chat. I started the repairs on the Zero this afternoon.

Will

Comment

Glad the Zero is getting a new home. Part of history. Please Photo after the work is done. Thanks.
                Lockheed Bob

Comment

Working...
                X