Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linking to Facebook?

Originally posted by Fence Sence View Post
    Funny, boomtown on here is my best friend. He doesn’t come around here anymore, he’s all FB now. I feel like we’ve started drifting apart ever since.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2gMRuSNFlLY

That was the most brilliant thing I've heard in a long time.
    John
    John Slack

Comment

NO FACEBOOK LINK!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like it's pretty much unanimous, no facebook.

I only saw this option while looking at the RUSSIAN FLOOD! (I capitalize because of the level of CONSTANT intrusion from there until you just shut them off!

So, long story short, thank you for confirming my decision to NOT link to cesspool FB!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Linking to Facebook? It is a warzone out there!

I think I posted this elsewhere, but we also had a flood of search bots from I'll not name the company, but it was based in Chine. I tried to block their searchbots via the normal bot files, no joy, tried to chat with them via email, got a lot of prompt emails trying to assure me that I should not block them..

BIG BS!

Mostly russia (lower case spelling intentional) but also chine (same same) are responsible for the major portion of denial of service attacks against this server and every other in the free world! As of now, server is doing well using software based firewall protection... Server farm has another layer of protection but so far, I've had to keep the F U C K E R S out myself!

Wish me luck!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Linking to Facebook?

Originally posted by Fence Sence View Post
          Funny, boomtown on here is my best friend. He doesn’t come around here anymore, he’s all FB now. I feel like we’ve started drifting apart ever since.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2gMRuSNFlLY
          Au Contraire my friend...I still come here all the time. I've always been a lurker and occasional contributor on AAFO. This place has always been sacred to me. You will never get the same level of insight on FB as here when it comes to air racing. Here is how I use FB: It is a tool. You use it for what suits you and forget about the rest. I have made a LOT of connections on that platform that would have been difficult otherwise. Use the tool, don't get used. IDK Wayne, a link might be good if it's favorable to AAFO and works on your terms.
          Last edited by boomtown; 09-16-2020, 06:02 PM.
          "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

Working...
          X