For the Guy That has Everthing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Guy That has Everthing

Came across this company today. A tad bid out of my price range, but having a copper B24 wind vane would be a nice addition to my yard art.

Our customer for this Consolidated B-24 Liberator Aircraft Weathervane piloted this challenging and vulnerable plane on sorties during World War II. While difficult to pilot and vulnerable to attack, it was critical to the war effort and provided excellent service in a variety of roles thanks to its large payload and long range. It was the only bomber to […]

Last edited by Desertdawg; 08-08-2020, 03:51 PM.

Re: For the Guy That has Everthing

I'll look for the pictures in my archives. Bill Rheinschild had custom wind vanes made of Risky Business and Bad Attitude at his former palace in Sun Valley Idaho. Very cool and VERY expensive. If my old guy memory serves me right they were around $20,000 each.

Comment

Re: For the Guy That has Everthing

Originally posted by Bigfoot View Post
      I'll look for the pictures in my archives. Bill Rheinschild had custom wind vanes made of Risky Business and Bad Attitude at his former palace in Sun Valley Idaho. Very cool and VERY expensive. If my old guy memory serves me right they were around $20,000 each.
      Bigfoot,

If you find them please share here.

Comment

Working...
      X