• Show
Clear All

• Mark Kaillo

any body know what happen to Mark Kaillo and Pylon 1.com

mark, you want to take this one?
    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Mark is still around

To make a very long story brief - about 10 months ago pylon1 was forced to take a back seat to other priorities in my personal life. I guess it was just prior to Reno last year when it became clear that trying to keep the site going became an unrealistic goal, so the site was shut down.

As we all know, times do change and nothing remains static. Although the P1 site is gone, that doesn't mean that I have lost interest in Air Racing nor will my involvement in the sport end... it was always a lot of fun and enjoyable to share my passion of the sport with everyone. But on the same token, there was a lot that transpired that I wasn't really very proud of... and it also became evident that it was time to resolve these issues and put them into perspective in an attempt to make things right - and to also rekindle why I got involved in the first place.

I do think that sometime in the not-too-distant future you will see where that will lead... especially if you go to http://www.pylon1.com
      Mark K....

Comment

Groundhogs

Wow, just like the movie, "Groundhog Day."

Comment

Mark:
          Your site was visually spectacular. You deserve an A+/4.0 for what you created. I wish you the best and am sorry your site is AWOL. Thanks!
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Campau
            Mark:
            Your site was visually spectacular. You deserve an A+/4.0 for what you created. I wish you the best and am sorry your site is AWOL. Thanks!
            Tom
            Tom,

as Mark indicated by posting the link ( http://pylon1.com ) if you check in from time to time... you'll likely be pleasantly suprised..

Neither Mark or I have the time that we once did to devote to what we do on line but... as time allows, we're going to try to bring some of the best of the two places together..

Hopefully, it'll be fun for all involved...

We ALWAYS have to remember, this stuff (everything involved with air racing) has to be fun!!

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Man, just makes me want to sit around the fire and sing Kumbaya with you two.....so I'll ask again....is a trip 'in the truck' on the horizon?

Brad Haskin

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                Man, just makes me want to sit around the fire and sing Kumbaya with you two.....so I'll ask again....is a trip 'in the truck' on the horizon?

Brad Haskin
                Yep Bradley.. It is but... You Navy guys will have to sit waaaay over on the other side and DON'T bring any soap... OK???

Wayne
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I thought we agreed a long time ago that what happened in the truck, STAYED in the truck, though......now you're putting conditions on it?

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    I thought we agreed a long time ago that what happened in the truck, STAYED in the truck, though......now you're putting conditions on it?

Brad
                    Heeeey buddy... there wern't no soap in that truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be fun! I think Mark K. will (hopefully) bring the "killer stang" up for a day or so... darn sure he won't take that one out on "the road"!!

Might get a bit "cozy" up in my bench seat single cab... but now, that's the way we like it anyway ey !!

Wayne
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

hey you guys forget i have a go anywhere, do anything '91 gmc extended cab ready to loan to you guys, all i ask is to drive marks' 'stang just once. hehehehe.

Comment

errrrrr, that last post is mine guys...
                        heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Tom - Thanks for the kind comments on the old site. Working with Wayne again is something that I am very much looking forward to. We're both pretty involved with other projects at the moment - but I should be freed up in a few months to lend what help I can here. It should prove to be fun for everyone involved.

Brad - deffinatly down for a trip in the truck. I don't know how many days I can make it (vacation time this year has been allocated to a big family reunion and spending a a few days with the wife unit at Christmas time) - but I'm going to work hard to get there for at least a day or three.

Matt - don't really know if I can bear to bring the Beast and have to leave it unattended duing the event. The PRS is another thing though - hopefully we can hook up then.

cYa in the pits
                          Mark K....

Comment

lol, that's just it, i'd attend to it >;^)> hehehe, ok, sounds good bro. be good to see you again
                            heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Originally posted by matt
                              lol, that's just it, i'd attend to it >;^)> hehehe, ok, sounds good bro. be good to see you again
                              The feeling is mutual Matt - glad to see you doing well bro. PM me one of these days with your # - would be fun to catch up on things with you.
                              Mark K....

Comment

Working...
                              X