Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

So here's the thing...

The GF's birthday was a couple weeks ago. Among other things she has been shopping around for a certain woman's garment that lifts and separates. You catch my drift...

So, being the dutiful BF that I am, I shopped around on the internet for gift certificates to places like Soma, Nordstroms, Lively, etc. I mean...WT*** do I know about these kind of things?!

Anyway, I purchased a $200 gift certificate to Soma for her for her birthday. Smash hit...she's very happy (and...ok...so am I!)

BUT NOW...all the flippin' banner ads I see on AAFO (and almost every other site I log on to) show nothing but ad's for those "over the shoulder, boulder holders!"

Guys, be careful what you shop for on the net! It WILL come back to haunt you!
    Last edited by Air Boss; 08-03-2020, 07:34 PM.
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Re: Guys...Be Very Very Careful! See Below...

LOL! Google "delete browser cookies"
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Owen,

I understand your frustration with the side bar ads. They happen most everywhere. However, my experience is a bit different. And probably because I'm more than slightly twisted! I purchased a backless mini dress for a young "friend" of mine (she looks amazing in it). It was from a company called "Revolve". Every time I open up AAFO and some other sites their ads pop up with more cool revealing clothes. Thank God most guys aren't as twisted as me!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoot View Post
        Owen,

I understand your frustration with the side bar ads. They happen most everywhere. However, my experience is a bit different. And probably because I'm more than slightly twisted! I purchased a backless mini dress for a young "friend" of mine (she looks amazing in it). It was from a company called "Revolve". Every time I open up AAFO and some other sites their ads pop up with more cool revealing clothes. Thank God most guys aren't as twisted as me!
        LMAO!! Thanks for the AM chuckle!
        Owen Ashurst

Comment

I'm glad we don't have senior nudist camp ads. I'd have to close one eye so I wouldn't more than my share.
          Lockheed Bob

Comment

Good point Bob. As a "mature" man myself most women prefer I keep the lights off!

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Air Boss View Post
              LMAO!! Thanks for the AM chuckle!
              Owen,

At least the ads have good looking babes. Short skirts and boobs - nothing wrong there young man.

Could be worse, Depends ads, speedos and the new trend manscaping ads LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
                Owen,

At least the ads have good looking babes. Short skirts and boobs - nothing wrong there young man.

Could be worse, Depends ads, speedos and the new trend manscaping ads LOL

Ya know...you have a point there, young man! Thank GOD the GF is the nicely put together petite type. Could have been SOOOO much worse!
                Owen Ashurst

Comment

It's good to be back... however wounded the database might be!!

Love you guys!
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                    It's good to be back... however wounded the database might be!!

Love you guys!
                    Good to be back and have you back, my friend!

How's the move progressing?
                    Owen Ashurst

Comment

Not ALL bad...to Dawgs point, thankfully I wasn't search for male enhancements!
                      Attached Files
                      Owen Ashurst

Comment

I once typed in "Miss Ashley". I was on my work computer and it crashed it with failed permissions! Tried it at home and never did see any airplanes. saw a LOT of Miss Ashley though...
                        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
                          I once typed in "Miss Ashley". I was on my work computer and it crashed it with failed permissions! Tried it at home and never did see any airplanes. saw a LOT of Miss Ashley though...
                          LOL! Careful there, Leo. Miss Ashley may not be good for the ol' pump, ya' now!
                          Owen Ashurst

Comment

Originally posted by Air Boss View Post
                            Good to be back and have you back, my friend!

How's the move progressing?
                            Ahhhh, the move! It's a long story. Currently still living in the lower driveway in the moho.. place in PDX sold but yet to close, still has short term renter (fully furnished with our furniture.. My new detached garage/shop has a colony of bats living in it crapping and peeing on my truck and car.. Garage door spring broke so hard to get it up and down..

Now, the clincher... Nearly two weeks ago, I screwed up my good knee and have been unable to do much at all since. I already had a bad left knee that I supported with the right knee, I've been having to reverse that and support the much worse (much pain!) right knee with the already bad left knee..

Truly my worst nightmare! When I bought this place, after living in condos and apartments for just over 20 years, I worried that my now nearly 70 year old body might not be able to keep up with this size of property (1 acre) not all of it has to be mowed, but, most1 The steep hill is what got my knee running weed whacker on very steep bank is what burned the right knee..

So, long story short, it's moving along... LOL!
                            Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                              Ahhhh, the move! It's a long story. Currently still living in the lower driveway in the moho.. place in PDX sold but yet to close, still has short term renter (fully furnished with our furniture.. My new detached garage/shop has a colony of bats living in it crapping and peeing on my truck and car.. Garage door spring broke so hard to get it up and down..

Now, the clincher... Nearly two weeks ago, I screwed up my good knee and have been unable to do much at all since. I already had a bad left knee that I supported with the right knee, I've been having to reverse that and support the much worse (much pain!) right knee with the already bad left knee..

Truly my worst nightmare! When I bought this place, after living in condos and apartments for just over 20 years, I worried that my now nearly 70 year old body might not be able to keep up with this size of property (1 acre) not all of it has to be mowed, but, most1 The steep hill is what got my knee running weed whacker on very steep bank is what burned the right knee..

So, long story short, it's moving along... LOL!
                              Crap...sorry to hear that. Moving can be a royal pain in the arse to begin with...hang in there!

And I sympatize regarding the knees. Both of mine are bone on bone. Been getting Synvisc injections every 12-18 months to put off replacement but likely doing R knee in October and L knee in spring of 2021. Too many seasons of running up and down the hardwood for the NCAA as a referee. Knew it would come to this...and now it's here.

Take good care buddy! And for God sake hire some help!
                              Owen Ashurst

Comment

Working...
                              X