London, Ontario Air Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London, Ontario Air Show

I noticed on the latest Barnstormer edition it had an article & photos of their upcoming Air Show in Sept. It will include the Air Force Thunderbirds, F22 Raptor & the C17. There will be no static displays or food vendors. I wonder why we can't at least get that much at Reno? I know a lot of us would still go & pay the price. Oh well money & politics play a big part of all this.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: London, Ontario Air Show

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    I noticed on the latest Barnstormer edition it had an article & photos of their upcoming Air Show in Sept. It will include the Air Force Thunderbirds, F22 Raptor & the C17. There will be no static displays or food vendors. I wonder why we can't at least get that much at Reno? I know a lot of us would still go & pay the price. Oh well money & politics play a big part of all this.
    It's Ontario, Canada. Nevada has a much less welcoming Wuhan Virus mandate.
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Air Boss View Post
      It's Ontario, Canada. Nevada has a much less welcoming Wuhan Virus mandate.
      Plus we have so many dumbasses that refuse to wear face covering. It's uncool or against our rights whatever???

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
        Plus we have so many dumbasses that refuse to wear face covering. It's uncool or against our rights whatever???
        It's beyond me why establishments like bars and restaurants, for example, don't just add to the signage and say,

"No Shoes, No Shirts, No Mask...No Service." If you don't want to wear a mask in public for the time being, fine. It's then incumbent upon you to keep your distance from me. I also dont' support the "Karen's" out there. Public shaming is uncalled for. I can see how folks see this as a slippery slope.

I see where the Indy 500 announced the race will be held on 23Aug with 25% capacity for fans (60K +/-). Fans will get a mask, hand sanitizer and their temp taken upon entry. I like it. Their message is basically, we simply cannot stop living even in the midst of this crap. A view I whole-heartedly support.
        Owen Ashurst
        Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
        http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
        X