Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Berry Berry Busy!! just Checkii'n in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Berry Berry Busy!! just Checkii'n in...

In the middle of the move into my forever home... I know there are 80 unread message notices from the board in my inbox.. I've not had time to read them, just spent over 4 hours on a riding mower LOL.... stuff packed everywhere, no furniture, living in the motorhome with cellphone hotspot for net access..

As soon as Portland place closes... (contingent on buyer selling their place) we can boot the short term renters who are remodeling their place living on our furniture LOL... and then, finally complete the move..

I truly wonder if I'd have been able to make RENO this year...

NAAAAA..

If it's happen' and I'm not tied to a machine, I'm there!!

PM me if there's anything that needs admin attention PLEASE!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Been Berry Berry Busy!! just Checkii'n in...

Wayne - best wishes - be careful, you two deserve it! m)

Comment

Originally posted by mitchcarley View Post
      Wayne - best wishes - be careful, you two deserve it! m)
      Hey Mitch, thanks! I think about the adventures that you included me in a lot... most of it, hard to believe actually happened!!! I think you know how much I love you brother!!!

I don't have a copy of the original WOW show... and I think I loaned out my TOR disk and lost it as well.. is there a path to getting another...

And on that topic, I'd like to say that not only are the old RENO videos from SkyFire going to help us make it through this year, Thunder Over Reno SHOULD be a cult classic within our community, if only for the brilliant cinematography that you guys produced!

Once I finally get settled, I may be able to find some of my missing disks from what we did together...

Is there anyplace that interested fans could pick up a copy of TOR???

Welcome out here for a visit anytime brother!!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

sitting here with the prescription dose of advil, recouping from yesterday's yard work and today's unload of my truck with a bunch of heavy stuff (trailer axle, springs, etc) this place is either going to get me in shape, or kill me!

For BeerNazi's sake, I prolly should get life insurance...

My brain tells me I'm thirty...

My body disagrees …

WTF???

Too many years in condos with elevators!!!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
          <>

Is there anyplace that interested fans could pick up a copy of TOR???

<>
          Amazon is showing two sellers with used copies
          remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Wayner - I love you as well. AAFO is 'it'! It (TOR / WOW) was all a team effort and blessing!!!
            I am hoping to close a milestone on www.ImAir.tv , soon. That will have some positive movement for 'us' like minded & hearted people. That movement should allow me (as soon as COVID) will allow to travel back and get master files of what you are asking. I just spoke with Jeff L. on WOW as well. I am planning on calling Bob A. as soon as I have my WOW Master in my hands (I do know where it is (Ohio)), and it is one of the 5 original production masters (not a 'stepped-on' copy (that is for Jeff lol)), I had Jeff give me as soon as we laid off my final edit tweeks. I am planning on replicating and backing up all of these files in several ways. That will allow Bob to state his wishes as I will lay out some options that are in my mind. Then with TOR, as you know it was de-res'ed for NetFlix at the DVD time, down to SD. We do have the HD master. I will also get with Casey and Toby at the right time to discuss it as well - with options. Then the Duggy (twice EMMY Nom.) Dream Team Show has been taken back to original HD files as well. I was the EP on that and I have plans there as well.
            Lon, thank you for the amazon 'look'. I have had all of the poor quality rips of TOR and Duggy taken off of YouTube so that we all can get a fresh look at them in 1080P in a proper streaming way...that is complete now - as www.ImAir.tv is streaming in 1080. Also ImAir.tv ORIG PROD with some great co-Pro's as well free on ROKU and FireTV. I know this has taken years but - we should have a nice announcement this summer with plans. Regards and thank you to all AAFO'ers!!! Mitch at al.

Comment

Working...
            X