WE'RE BACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE'RE BACK

Unsure of the cause, remote reboot required, fixed.... hopefully for good!!!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: WE'RE BACK

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Unsure of the cause, remote reboot required, fixed.... hopefully for good!!!!
    Whew! I was going thru withdrawals here!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Wayne,

Whenever that happens I always hope you didn't leave us for the big hanger in the sky :-)

Comment

That would be very sad for this or Any other forum for Racing Aluminum ! BTW, where is ‘forever home ‘ ???

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss View Post
          That would be very sad for this or Any other forum for Racing Aluminum ! BTW, where is ‘forever home ‘ ???
          Michael, I've not set an official will as yet, but I do have unofficial notes and instructions that if I pass.. err.... when I pass... (69 July 23) that not only the site but the server would be funded for the foreseeable future from whatever is left after they burn/bury/dropashesatsea me..

So, not to be morbid, this place means a lot to me, we've been here since 1997! I'm pretty sure we put butts in seats for a lot of years for RARA!

MAKE NO MISTAKE!!!

I AM NOT DYING!!

BEEN THERE

DONE THAT

SAW THE LIGHT AND CAME BACK!

Who the hell dropped this thing into such a morbid place??

I just went and mowed the 1.2 acres surrounding the house that BeerNazi and I just bought..

I'm frickin happy as all get out.... LOL!!!

PS.. it came with a nifty little "as is" lawn tractor that I almost put into the ravine behind the shop!!! Very unforgiving property!!

I can finally get all my web assets in a row!

I found my microdisk player thing that I was asking about a month or so ago

I have a video camera (somewhere....) that can play the Hi8 stuff that I have, or, I'll find a conversion place and get my old 80's 90's Hi8 shot from the stands stuff posted.
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne, Jim Mitchel of Skyfire videos, who made DVD's of many of the air races, does that kind of work, putting 8mm movies onto other mediums. http://www.dvds4less.net/ I see he has his Skyfire website back up also to sell past videos of the Reno Air Races.

Michael, I've not set an official will as yet, but I do have unofficial notes and instructions that if I pass.. err.... when I pass... (69 July 23) that not only the site but the server would be funded for the foreseeable future from whatever is left after they burn/bury/dropashesatsea me..

So, not to be morbid, this place means a lot to me, we've been here since 1997! I'm pretty sure we put butts in seats for a lot of years for RARA!

MAKE NO MISTAKE!!!

I AM NOT DYING!!

BEEN THERE

DONE THAT

I just went and mowed the 1.2 acres surrounding the house that BeerNazi and I just bought..

PS.. it came with a nifty little "as is" lawn tractor that I almost put into the ravine behind the shop!!! Very unforgiving property!!

I have a video camera (somewhere....) that can play the Hi8 stuff that I have, or, I'll find a conversion place and get my old 80's 90's Hi8 shot from the stands stuff posted.

Comment

Indeed !!! This site has put a Hella lot of butts in seats ! The passion and prose across AAFO has been the Leader for that !

PM me and I will give you our New address.

Beany

MAKE NO MISTAKE!!!

I AM NOT DYING!!

BEEN THERE

DONE THAT

Comment

Originally posted by tedstriker View Post
                Wayne, Jim Mitchel of Skyfire videos, who made DVD's of many of the air races, does that kind of work, putting 8mm movies onto other mediums. http://www.dvds4less.net/ I see he has his Skyfire website back up also to sell past videos of the Reno Air Races.
                Very interesting that Jim's still around! Would love to get hands on some of the old stuff!

My 8mm is actually tape, not film so I'm not sure he'd be able to do that.
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X