Happy Birthday To Betty Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday To Betty Sherman

Happy Birthday Betty & thanks for all the work you have done @ NAG over the years. You have been a Star for getting things done for the Reno Air Race community with the NAG Shack & NAG people volunteering along with RARA folks. Hoping to see you in Sept.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Happy Birthday To Betty Sherman

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    Happy Birthday Betty & thanks for all the work you have done @ NAG over the years. You have been a Star for getting things done for the Reno Air Race community with the NAG Shack & NAG people volunteering along with RARA folks. Hoping to see you in Sept.
    Here, here! Happy Birthday, Betty. You're a treasure! Fingers crossed we cross paths in Reno in September!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Happy Birthday, Betty! Hope you’re doing well. Hope to see you in September!
      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Happy Birthday Betty!

Comment

Hey Betty, I tried to slice the tip off my wedding finger yesterday and I've got it super glued and compression wrapped so's I don't have to do nuttin further...

Anyway, I still have nine fingers, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. SHERMAN!

For those of you who do not know of Betty, she is the most dedicated National Air Race Group (NAG) member ever!

You will usually find her in the Nag Shack located in the pits, near the T-6 hangar, or on her specially decorated golf cart... which I have a photo of... somewhere.. anyone else? I've seen several amazing one's that were not mine..

Anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Happy Birthday Betty. See you at Reno.
            Dennis, Joan, Mark, Louise.

Comment

Working...
            X