Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing Mask: If it meant "the difference" would you wear one?

Default Re: Wearing Mask: If it meant "the difference" would you wear one?

All,
    I have studied and studied the virus (I am a retired Sprinkler Fitter 47 years so I have no medical experience) over the last months. We missed the blood problem with the disease for the first month or so.
    This probably helped kill 40% or so during March and April of those that caught the disease. That is why shutting down was probably not a bad idea early on, but opening should have begun May 1 at least.

The virus is a cold virus and finding a cure for this or the common cold, well you get it. Vaccine?, maybe but I am afraid herd immunity is going to be the best cure.

The mask thing helps keep the wearer from spreading it, that said the mask is more of a feel good thing then prevention. I had to dress in full suits to go in radiological facilities and coming out, it was easy to make mistakes undressing. The mask can come into contact and then how do you remove it and clean or how do you throw it away? Thanks KC, I say: OPEN BACK UP!!

Frankly, this is BS. Open this bad bear up...NOW! Fact is, Dem's want this to last as long as possible for two reasons.

First, the longer Biden is secluded in his basement, the better. Watching this slow-motion train wreck is kind of a

Second, the longer the economy is in the tank, the greater the chance Biden has...so long as he can keep his mouth shut. Good luck with that.

Soap box under the desk now....
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com

yeah.....this sucks. I can see BOTH sides of this issue. But.....and this is just MY opinion......we gotta stand united to fight/get rid of this virus. Me? I mask up: decades in the semiconductor industry has me conditioned to wearing a mask.
    I realize that a mask won't STOP the virus; but if it INHIBITS/SLOWS/CURTAILS transmission....then I'm all for it.
    Bottom line: I'll do whatever it takes so that I can stand with my bros. on the ramp and watch airplanes.