I gotta get a CV test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta get a CV test!

BeerNazi has a pretty major surgery Wednesday and she had to be tested, neg on the result (yay) then they call today and recommend to her that I get tested as well, particularly since the current hot spot in Oregon is just up the street from me.... grrrr... stupid people!!

Anyway,

All surgeries have been opened up, but the patient has to be pre screened... the caregiver/transportation person, officially, does not!

Thank goodness to really good surgery staff that they called and recommend that, since we have the outbreak in Astoria, that I get tested... there was some on the phone/internet red tape but bottom line, I will no longer be curious after tomorrow.

I can not wait till everyone can just drop into the local drive thru test facility and just get it done!

Far as I can see, the little sumbitchsumbag virus pecker is gonna get to a lot of us no matter what we do, but, if we can just do the one thing that should be so easy! Prez says "everyone who wants a test can get a test" well, I'm here to tell ya, that just ain't so!

****load of redtape and pre existing conditions are necessary, I'm not sure I'd have qualified just as a caregiver to a surgery patient, the fact that I was born with asthma and through bad habits and industrial exposure, I have COPD... that and I almost always have a cough and my age that I actually qualified as someone who wants a test can get one..

Gonna be interesting, I get the three minute drive through test, if that's neg, I then go in and get the anti-body test... that one is REALLY interesting to me!

I received blood products during my cancer treatment in 04, I'd swear, I do not get sick nearly as often as I did before, I survived the Norovirus a few years ago hardly ever get colds..

I know it's not an approved scientific method, but herd immunity comes to mind here....

Wish me luck!!

WISH BEERNAZI luck, surgery bout 9:30AM Wednesday.. I'm not a real prayer guy but I sure accept them from those who are!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: I gotta get a CV test!

Wayners,

You both have this. Keeping your head high and staying positive works wonders.

And stay safe young man, this China virus is not something anyone would want to catch.

Comment

The Best to Both of you. Keep us posted & yes Prayers are with both. Take Care
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

I am going thru the same ordeal at the moment,having foot surgery on the 27th for a toe fusion

Comment

Hang tough, Wayner. We’re all pulling for both of you to have an “easy” time with this. Good luck.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Thanks to all for your prayers and positive thoughts!

BeerNazi officially out of surgery CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!

Because there were some non cancerous abnormalities, they did decide to take everything.... the girl stuff... but we ain't makin no babies at our age, check that possibility of what gets me off the list!!

Spinnin circles here!!!

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

BTW... RENO 2020: We'll be there!

Going stir crazy here, will fire up the motorhome and head that way no matter what come September....
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: BTW... RENO 2020: We'll be there!

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                Going stir crazy here, will fire up the motorhome and head that way no matter what come September....
                No kidding. Actuallly I'm grabbing the trailer Friday and heading out to a campground near Palomar Mountain Observatory. Gotta get outta Dodge.

Depending on how many of my shows cancel (up to five now) I hppe to travel to a few states later this summer.

And my air races buddies and I have already planned to gather in early September if Reno cancels. Don't know where yet...but we will get together.
                Attached Files
                Owen Ashurst
                Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
                http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Congrats Wayne on the successful surgery outcome for Beer Nazi's surgery. Good news indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner7 View Post
                    Congrats Wayne on the successful surgery outcome for Beer Nazi's surgery. Good news indeed.
                    INDEED!!! Huge congrats! I should have scrolled down just a smidge to see that post. Great news!!!
                    Owen Ashurst

Comment

Originally posted by Air Boss View Post
                      No kidding. Actuallly I'm grabbing the trailer Friday and heading out to a campground near Palomar Mountain Observatory. Gotta get outta Dodge.

Depending on how many of my shows cancel (up to five now) I hppe to travel to a few states later this summer.

And my air races buddies and I have already planned to gather in early September if Reno cancels. Don't know where yet...but we will get together.
                      Is campground open? We're not there yet, although, I think we can use corps of engineers property... off grid stuff. Problem there is, we're a 40' diesel pusher, not a lot of ground clearance. Second problem is, I need to go solar!

As for the "if it don't happen plan"... I say we swarm Stead, spend a TON of money at the RENO souvenir stands that RARA would set up, get every food truck in Reno to come out and we all gorge ourselves on food fun and whatever airplanes come to the RENO 2020 SHOW AND SHINE!!

I remember being stuck at Stead during 9-11 we all had fun in spite of the situation.. Bill Rogers called it the Show&Shine and that's always stuck with me!

I realize Stead can't let us all camp there... (BUMMER) so yea, find a place close by and can accommodate a big road hog and I'm in!
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                        Is campground open? We're not there yet, although, I think we can use corps of engineers property... off grid stuff. Problem there is, we're a 40' diesel pusher, not a lot of ground clearance. Second problem is, I need to go solar!

As for the "if it don't happen plan"... I say we swarm Stead, spend a TON of money at the RENO souvenir stands that RARA would set up, get every food truck in Reno to come out and we all gorge ourselves on food fun and whatever airplanes come to the RENO 2020 SHOW AND SHINE!!

I remember being stuck at Stead during 9-11 we all had fun in spite of the situation.. Bill Rogers called it the Show&Shine and that's always stuck with me!

I realize Stead can't let us all camp there... (BUMMER) so yea, find a place close by and can accommodate a big road hog and I'm in!
                        Private campgrounds are open and KOA's are open as well. BLM land is always open. My rig has built in solar on roof so boon-docking is doable, tho this weekend is full hook ups.

Have you heard of HarvetHost? Check them out, they have an app. Thousands of wineries, breweries, etc. across US that welcome dry camping rigs for a night. No charge. Just aks that you purchase some wine or beer to help them out. Gee...let me think? OK!
                        Owen Ashurst

Comment

Congrats on her surgery I'll still go up to Reno in Sept. Shine N Show.
                          Lockheed Bob

Comment

Working...
                          X