Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite RENO RAMP FOOD

Default Re: Favorite RENO RAMP FOOD

The teriyaki chicken at the south or is it east? end of the pits by Clay Lacy’s bus. Also any hot dog too. Last year they got rid of the ice cream bars in the pits after over ten years. Damnnn.

Quote Originally Posted by John H View Post
    The teriyaki chicken at the south or is it east? end of the pits by Clay Lacy’s bus. Also any hot dog too. Last year they got rid of the ice cream bars in the pits after over ten years. Damnnn.
    Was really sad about missing the Nestle Ice Cream sandwiches last year.

As for favorite food- the doughnut stand first thing in the morning is pretty tough to beat!

All that good Air Race health food being washed down by a cold beer. It's a wonder I've made to to almost 88 years (next week) & that dosen't include Air Shows & Disneyland + my home morning slice of cold Pizza with a warm beer. Ah for the good old days.
    Lockheed Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    All that good Air Race health food being washed down by a cold beer. It's a wonder I've made to to almost 88 years (next week) & that dosen't include Air Shows & Disneyland + my home morning slice of cold Pizza with a warm beer. Ah for the good old days.
    It's such a pleasure to have you here young man.

Your humor and wisdom is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    You, sir, are a treasure beyond measure! Happy Birthday, Young Man! And many happy returns!!!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com

My favorite ramp food was the Jack Daniels trailer usually parked behind the permanent stands . They made an adult version of a flavored slush.

I must say, we do our best to support ALL the beer and liquor vendors on-site, but when it's hot, you've been walking all day, drinking all day, ANYTHING food-wise on the ramp tastes pretty damn good!
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"