Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CV HUMOR: Share Yours

/who cares

OK... so I'm trying to remember how long to wash my hands, something about Mary Had A Little Lamb comes to mind, so I start thinking it... and then I can't remember if you're supposed to say it five times, or just once, all the way through... troublt is, I can't for the life of me, remember anything other than the first verse...

So I said it five times while I was washing my hands...

From now forward, all of my waking moments will be hearing that little chant....

over..

and

over...

I may never wash my hands again!!

OK... share yours!

Mine is true, unfortunately!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: CV HUMOR: Share Yours

After this is over the women will be on Weight Watchers & the men will be going to AA meetings.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      /who cares

OK... so I'm trying to remember how long to wash my hands, something about Mary Had A Little Lamb comes to mind, so I start thinking it... and then I can't remember if you're supposed to say it five times, or just once, all the way through... troublt is, I can't for the life of me, remember anything other than the first verse...

So I said it five times while I was washing my hands...

From now forward, all of my waking moments will be hearing that little chant....

over..

and

over...

I may never wash my hands again!!

OK... share yours!

Mine is true, unfortunately!
      I think you were supposed to sing "Happy Birthday" twice while washing your hands. But just make sure you don't sing it like Marilyn Monroe sang it to JFK...you won't have any skin left!
      Owen Ashurst
      Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
      http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Gotta be careful what I sing I guess, might wind up washing the wrong part....
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
          After this is over the women will be on Weight Watchers & the men will be going to AA meetings.
          Just glad it was a toilet paper shortage and not a beer shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by Reever View Post
            Just glad it was a toilet paper shortage and not a beer shortage.
            I have two young friends who have basically built a beer empire here in Astoria, Fort George Brewery. Just prior to the meltdown, they invested VERY HEAVILY in an old fish cannery warehouse facility just down river from me.

Thankfully for them, they had already developed a Northwest distribution network to keep them going. 8.5 million invested in the future of your business and your community would suck if it sank a young energetic band of brothers!

If you see Fort George beer in your local store.. and you are a fan of being hoppy try their Vortex.

A select few of you reading this will remember the AAFO BEER YEAR when we brought the BeerNanza down with a chitload of FORT GEORGE BEER, we passed it out.... or was it passed out... here and there.

Anyway, when this all opens up, remember to support your local businesses, there are a bunch of really energetic people who are going to need our help to survive!

I personally am looking forward to not eating my own cooking (nor that of the dreaded hamburger tyrant whom I live within eyesight of) for a LONG time after this is over.

In fact, some RENO junk food sounds really good...
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X