Random Photos: some of my stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Photos: some of my stuff

I'm finding I've a fair amount of uploaded images that have been put there for various reasons.. Used to be, we had to, at least, make a decent attempt at being published somewhere to obtain the coveted …. media pass …. (sound of angels!)

Anyway, looking over the stuff on the server that had been set be viewed by publications, or whomever... for whatever attempted commercial media I could get them in..

Long story short..

I'm going to link to some, probably will not leave some up very long as the images are not branded at all and are full resolution for print...

Anyway..

Here's one I just found.

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Random Photos: some of my stuff

nuther one.. this one, I probably can't leave up, as is but enjoy if you like....

whups.. forgot to add the link. Images are REALLY big.. thought I'd post them up anyway..

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Awesome stuff. Those aren't that big of an image. Most of mine are 7360x4920 or larger. (D810 or D850) Even the stuff from my D600 is 6016x4016. Printing 20x30 still isn't full sized.

It would be awesome to see Tigercats and the Super Corsair rounding the pylons again.

Thanks for posting those,
      Will

Comment

Those are awesome!
        Random Air Blog

Comment

Thanks for posting, Will. Good stuff, indeed!

Oh to see F7F's again! My Fav!
          Attached Files
          Owen Ashurst
          Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
          http://airbossone.com/

Comment

There are those who feel that if the big iron never produces another Dago, Bear, Strega..... that Unlimited Air Racing will be over..

BAH!

FOR SURE, I would come a long way just to see a chitload of stockers from WWII rounding the pylons, hell, I'd drive all that way just to see them start up and belch fire and smoke!

You just can't see this stuff anywhere else!

I'm hoping that those of us who remember WWII and truly feel the significance of the warbirds getting older will not kill the interest in warbirds.

I'm a bit jaded in that I've seen so many warbirds up close, but can you remember the first time you were close to one?

I think I still have the shirt somewhere that FiFi dripped oil on... I hold that kind of stuff in reverence.

I hope the next gen of RENO fans "gets it" too!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
              I'm finding I've a fair amount of uploaded images that have been put there for various reasons.. Used to be, we had to, at least, make a decent attempt at being published somewhere to obtain the coveted …. media pass …. (sound of angels!)

Anyway, looking over the stuff on the server that had been set be viewed by publications, or whomever... for whatever attempted commercial media I could get them in..

Long story short..

I'm going to link to some, probably will not leave some up very long as the images are not branded at all and are full resolution for print...

Anyway..

Here's one I just found.

http://aafo.com/a2a/
              Wayne,

Love the aerial group shots with #57.

Keep sharing your shots young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Air Boss View Post
                Thanks for posting, Will. Good stuff, indeed!

Oh to see F7F's again! My Fav!
                Those are sweet Boss.. during the movie shoots, I've got shots where Mike knew what I was doing (shooting promotional stills) and he just gave me a haircut every "lap"...

Those were the days!

I'll never forget the time when a film crew needed to get to outer 4 and Houghton looked at me and said "you know how to get out there"..

Those of you who know how RENO works, you don't have vehicles on the field unless completely authorized.. that moment was a thrill!

And yes, got some really good shots, one of which is the photo I use for my profile pic
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X