Minidisc anyone ever have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minidisc anyone ever have one?

In digging through my storage garage, I cane across a bunch of old Memorx Minidisc's... I have yet to find, or remember what I had that I recorded with. At first I figured they were just music but they have barely readable writing on them and apparently, there's air race stuff on them..

I have to admit, my memory loss is troublesome, especially when it's something like this... you'd think I'd remember using the damn recorder...

My question would be... Anyone have one??

TIA!
    Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Minidisc anyone ever have one?

A mini disc is just a small audio CD. Most CD players will play them except car stereos.

Comment

Yes I've had several, if you look at the tray where you place your regular CD's there should be a smaller indent to place your minidisc. I've gotten several as handouts from Oshkosh and as a insert in a box of Rice Krispies.

Comment

Are you sure that we're not talking about Sony MiniDiscs?

They are different from the small size compact disk:

I never had a MiniDisc, but I remember that they were somewhat common in the early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
          In digging through my storage garage, I cane across a bunch of old Memorx Minidisc's... I have yet to find, or remember what I had that I recorded with. At first I figured they were just music but they have barely readable writing on them and apparently, there's air race stuff on them..

I have to admit, my memory loss is troublesome, especially when it's something like this... you'd think I'd remember using the damn recorder...

My question would be... Anyone have one??

TIA!
          Wayne
          Evening Wayne,

Yes if they are MiniDiscs that were promoted by Sony,then yes I still have a working player recorder for them.

Warbird Willie

Comment

Originally posted by Warbird5 View Post
            Evening Wayne,

Yes if they are MiniDiscs that were promoted by Sony,then yes I still have a working player recorder for them.

Warbird Willie
            Wanna sell it?? Or let me borrow it for a while so I can see what to heck is on those disks!

I interviewed a lot of people back in the day, including a really great one with Bill Witlatch where he told me the entire story of the Perestroika build.. Also got to scan all his photos... I've found the photos, not the interview, so far....
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by wadeh View Post
              Are you sure that we're not talking about Sony MiniDiscs?

They are different from the small size compact disk:

I never had a MiniDisc, but I remember that they were somewhat common in the early 90's.
              Yes, that's it!! Likely, in my many storage bins, I have one, somewhere!
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X