Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Moving Forward: What can we do wo help ensure the Reno Air Races Sirvive the VIrus?

Default Re: Moving Forward: What can we do wo help ensure the Reno Air Races Sirvive the VIru

Is your Pitts red on white or white on red...

Default Re: Moving Forward: What can we do wo help ensure the Reno Air Races Sirvive the VIru

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    So true Wayne on the white color. That is why my car in Mesquite, NV is white. I think some of the trouble in following the Sports Class is that there are many of the same type racing where as in the Unlimited's you could tell who was who if not by the # at least by the paint scheme & sound. I can always follow #30 in the Sports Class by the paint job IMOP
    I LOVE NASCAR and watch it any chance I get, I really like Clint Bowyer but, I have a REALLY hard time keeping visual track of his car on TV, it's just too similar to all the other very flashy NASCAR racers..

Air racing is inherently difficult to see who's doing what, no matter what color the racers are, they are simply sooooooo far away!

Wish we could superimpose those NBC arrows with the number up above in real time!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"