Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any thoughts of the Virus affecting the 2020 Races ?

Default Re: Any thoughts of the Virus affecting the 2020 Races ?

Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Back at it in Wuhan again.

This is absolutely disgusting.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ling-bats.html
    I'm gonna go out on limb here, at the risk offending Wayne and perhaps others with a certain understanding, belief, or compassion. Frankly, couldn't care less...it must be said and I'm gonna say it. Come what may...

Basically, FU** China. Any society that regards boiling dogs alive, spewing pollution by the metric tons, and eating bats in an open sewer market is not human. The Chinese culture has LONG been a disgusting sub-human existence. Why in the hell does the civilized western society bow down to these disgusting, pathetic, abhorent, Neandertholistic dirt bags?

This so-called society had killed millions of its own citizens for decades...neh, millenia, as well as pushing out billions of tons of worthless crap on the open market at slave labor prices and substandard regulations. WTF is WRONG with you, America?

And yet, our corporate and government greaseballs bow down to the dung out of Beijing. Why? $$$$$$. Pure and simple.

#FChina. Let Them Eat Bats...
    Last edited by Air Boss; 03-29-2020 at 06:17 PM.
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com

Default EAA Oshkosh 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Air Boss View Post
    I'm gonna go out on limb here, at the risk offending Wayne and perhaps others with a certain understanding, belief, or compassion. Frankly, couldn't care less...it must be said and I'm gonna say it. Come what may...

Basically, FU** China. Any society that regards boiling dogs alive, spewing pollution by the metric tons, and eating bats in an open sewer market is not human. The Chinese culture has LONG been a disgusting sub-human existence. Why in the hell does the civilized western society bow down to these disgusting, pathetic, abhorent, Neandertholistic dirt bags?

This so-called society had killed millions of its own citizens for decades...neh, millenia, as well as pushing out billions of tons of worthless crap on the open market at slave labor prices and substandard regulations. WTF is WRONG with you, America?

And yet, our corporate and government greaseballs bow down to the dung out of Beijing. Why? $$$$$$. Pure and simple.

#FChina. Let Them Eat Bats...
    AMEN, F china

China owns 1.1 Trillon Dollars worth of US Treasury Notes which aren't a loan but if they were to dump them it may screw up our Treasury?
    Lockheed Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    China owns 1.1 Trillon Dollars worth of US Treasury Notes which aren't a loan but if they were to dump them it may screw up our Treasury?
    We're already running $23T deficit. What's another $1T? Seriously, time to tell China the gig is up. We'll buy back the debt and bring the supply chain and manufacturing back to US. Remember, USMCA? Between USMCA and our western Europe folks, we could, neh MUST, form a uber powerful alliance that woudl flippin' crush Beijing.

Nothing would make me happier than watch that third world, third rate, third class pit of a government get obliterated...without firing a shot. Just as we did to USSR.

Problem solved...
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com

Owen,

Last week I finally ordered a new pellet stove ignitor, Google pulls up several vendors.

One vendor says "Made in USA" end of search for me, ordered it.

During this unprecedented shutdown - this is the "perfect storm" for bringing the production back to our hemisphere.

Once we kick the "Chinese virus" outta here, there will be a lot of unemployment with old jobs being gone.

Let's use the time and monies to bring 90% production home to us and our neighbors.