Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 2020 Sponsor?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    151

    Default 2020 Sponsor?

    Is STIHL already signed up for next year's races as the title sponsor? I sure hope so, they have been awesome!

    Already looking forward to 2020. Can't wait to see a full class of STOL racers!
    Last edited by PowerByPackard; 09-19-2019 at 01:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,891

    Default Re: 2020 Sponsor?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerByPackard View Post
    Is STIHL already signed up for next year's races as the title sponsor? I sure hope so, they have been awesome!

    Already looking forward to 2020. Can't wait to see the a full class of STOL racers!
    Yes they are. If they renew for 2021 we should know in the Spring.
    *My Air Race Site*

    Reno from '99 to '19

  3. #3

    Default Re: 2020 Sponsor?

    Quote Originally Posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    Yes they are. If they renew for 2021 we should know in the Spring.
    They signed up for 2020 already? They’ve been doing 2-year contracts 16-17 and 18-19. I’d not heard anything for next year.
    "young" Thomas

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: 2020 Sponsor?

    Quote Originally Posted by CubersWrist View Post
    They signed up for 2020 already? They’ve been doing 2-year contracts 16-17 and 18-19. I’d not heard anything for next year.
    That's what I thought as well but wasn't sure. Either way, I hope that they return.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,891

    Default Re: 2020 Sponsor?

    I'm probably thinking of the renewal with Stead, nevermind
    *My Air Race Site*

    Reno from '99 to '19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •