Only 2 General Admission Stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 2 General Admission Stands

Drove over and took a quick look yesterday. Now there are only 2 general admission stand sections???

Going to be tuff finding a seat.

Will be interesting to see if section 3 has the same vibe :-(
    Last edited by Desertdawg; 09-11-2019, 08:09 AM.

Re: Only 2 General Admission Stands

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Drove over and took a quick look yesterday. Now there are only 2 general admission stand sections???

Going to be tuff finding a seat.

Will be interesting to see if section 3 has the same vibe :-(
    There was a day the bleachers came all the way to the ACL hangar.This is one of the ways they are cutting costs,trying to make more money and not pass off purse money to the racers.

Comment

Could this have anything to do with the general admission price for reserved seats being the same as regular general admission? The permanent stands are where it's at! Closer to show center and higher up if you like that
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I think there was only 2 general bleachers last year.

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
          I think there was only 2 general bleachers last year.
          That is all I remember too. They now have -2- sections down low in front between the reserved bleachers and the GA bleachers and in front of the GA bleachers that they set-up seats and -2- tents that partially block the view of the left side of the course form the lower rows of section 1 of the gA bleachers. I sent an e-mail as the info tent was already closed complaining about the blocked view to RARA but who knows if they read them. Never go a reply to the e-mail questions I asked about banquet parking and water from a month ago.
          May all your bent wings be F2G Corsairs!

Comment

Working...
          X