Re: Let Qualifying Begin!!!

Originally posted by coxtrot View Post
    Gunslinger 262. is that a TYPO.
    Something's gotta be wrong lol
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by Fence Sence View Post
      Yes, Race 3 down. Very fast mayday. Extremely hot on 14. Touched about 4000’ down and bounced a few times. One hell of a lot speed. I hope he got out.
      So the plane was having issues after the qual? And then couldn't get the gear down? Ugh
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I’m not sure. We heard mayday and he was already on final. Not even close to making it. Way too fast, way too short. We were in the VOS so really hard to see. No more flights after.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Looks like a nice qualifying lap for 924 at 372. Anyone know what day Dreadnought is going to qualify? Hopefully Dennis can finally get that trophy.
          Random Air Blog

Comment

Quals have been really tough. There’s a new fire just two valleys away and the Air Tractors we’re running all afternoon. Priority traffic means everyone has to pull off the course and wait. Many ran out of time. I assume the big fire bombers are running out of Reno.

Comment

Hey Fence, just heard a quick video of Speedball, are my ears playing tricks on me or does she sound a little better than stock??
              Last edited by GRNDP51; 09-09-2019, 06:19 PM.
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Quals have been really tough. There’s a new fire just two valleys away and the Air Tractors we’re running all afternoon. Priority traffic means everyone has to pull off the course and wait. Many ran out of time. I assume the big fire bombers are running out of Reno.
                The big fire bombers are running out of Stead...
                "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                  Hey Fence, just heard a quick video of Speedball, are my ears playing tricks on me or does she sound a little better than stock??
                  Your ears do not deceive. Sounded great. I haven’t seen the speeds yet but, I had him at 1:21 and change. That’s a pretty hot lap for them.

Comment

Your ears do not deceive. Sounded great. I haven’t seen the speeds yet but, I had him at 1:21 and change. That’s a pretty hot lap for them.
                    You're dead on reports site has her listed at 348!
                    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Sweet! My finger still works. He had her would up for sure.

Comment

Large tankers running out of KMCC.Two DC-10s,BAE-146,MD-87,C-130.This is on the Walker fire.Hungry Valley fire has two SEATS flying on it from KRTS

Comment

Originally posted by krts View Post
                          Large tankers running out of KMCC.Two DC-10s,BAE-146,MD-87,C-130.This is on the Walker fire.Hungry Valley fire has two SEATS flying on it from KRTS
                          I'm surprised they are not flying out of Chester Air Attack Base. Much Closer. Maybe they can't handle the heavies?
                          "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

Originally posted by krts View Post
                            I wasn’t sure where they were, just know that they weren’t flying out of KTRS. Thanks the update.

Comment

Looks like all the F1's are done unless there are any re-quals tomorrow. Some really good speeds across the whole field
                              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

We also have a late waiver until 5:30 this afternoon, lots of time for Sport
                                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                                X