Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Oshkosh 2019 Random Images

Default Re: Oshkosh 2019 Random Images

Will,

Absolutely stunning shots young man. You have evolved into one heck of a photographer with a good style.

I still look at the folder of shots you gave me years ago when the USS Iowa was getting towed out of the bay, still amazed that you rode your bike from the Kirby Cove to Point Bonito as she was being towed out to sea.

Someday you will be world famous and we can say he came with us up to the cheap seats on the hill

Thanks for sharing with all your friends here.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertdawg View Post
    Will,

Absolutely stunning shots young man. You have evolved into one heck of a photographer with a good style.

I still look at the folder of shots you gave me years ago when the USS Iowa was getting towed out of the bay, still amazed that you rode your bike from the Kirby Cove to Point Bonito as she was being towed out to sea.

Someday you will be world famous and we can say he came with us up to the cheap seats on the hill

Thanks for sharing with all your friends here.

Thanks. Yeah that was a pretty epic chase I had with the Iowa. If I had the chance to do it again, I would. (With even better equipment.)

As for being world famous, that would be cool, but it appears that the competition is pretty tough, but one can always dream. As for being in the cheap seats on the hill, those are some of the best seats around. I've shot some of my best stuff from up there, and both Dusty Dowd and Full Noise were able to find some speed by seeing what I shot up there. That is why I continue to make my way up there on Saturday. Heck, next year I might be up there more than once in support of Dusty, his friend Bill, and possibly Full Noise. (No guarantee on any of those guys making it, but Dusty is really hoping to, Bill Shepard would like to, and Graeme is trying to make it happen.)

I'm always happy to share my stuff. Its nice to have people who appreciate it.

Will

Quote Originally Posted by RAD2LTR View Post
    I've got a couple shots in Sport Aviation next month.

and here are a few that just didn't work all that well in color, but seem to be good in black and white.

Enjoy,
    Will
    Remarkable imagery, sir! Well done, indeed!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com