Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE FOR RENO AIR RACES!

from RARA:

"We’ve been nominated as a USA Today 10 Best Air Shows of 2019. Support our one-of-a-kind event by casting your vote for the STIHL National Championship Air Races. You can vote once a day now through Monday, July 15."

place your vote here
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: VOTE FOR RENO AIR RACES!

Finally in first, let's hold it down...
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Yea baby! Let's keep 'er goin' you can vote daily! It's about time that this premier aviation event got the recognition that it has always deserved!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        Finally in first, let's hold it down...
        Well we've slipped to third, as a group, we can do this! Vote OFTEN, remember you can vote every 24 hours!

Let's do this!

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Have you voted today? We're down to 4th place....
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse here.. I don't know if you guys are voting or not, but not seeing any responses, I'm just gonna rattle the cage a bit..

Down to fifth place..

We are as rabid a fan base as there is, but maybe some of us are uncomfortable voting in stuff like this for fear of getting our personal info sniped?

Like they used to say, make you sure you vote and vote often.. this one is legal to vote daily!!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

This is a very interesting poll. There’s no telling what the other 4 shows are doing to stay ahead of us. Hey, it could be as extreme as they have 20 people on their team gather every morning with phones and laptops and stack up votes. And the voting “everyday” thing is pretty misleading. After each time I vote it usually says I can vote in less than 10 hours, that’s a ton of votes you can pull with a dedicated team. I for one vote everyone I go on this forum, every time I see it pop up on Facebook, etc.

I also think it’s funny (no offense to the top 4 airshows) but I don’t believe they stand out enough to be top 5. Of course the reason I vote for Reno is because if any airshow could use the publicity and needs to get into the public eye, it’s Reno. That being said, I do also think it’s the best airshow because it’s EXCITING!!! That’s what makes an airshow stand out. NY International, cookie cutter “major city” airshow, Battle Creek is getting publicity as it’s part of a “festival” but a standard performer lineup doesn’t justify a top spot, Canadian Int. I can’t say anything really, and Ft. Worth is the typical Texas show with cookie cutter performers.

Aside from show bias, the shows that deserve top 5 with Reno (IMHO) would be Oshkosh, Abby (has a diverse lineup with one of the best military static displays in the world), Planes of Fame, I have a soft spot for Thunder over Michigan, and I would easily give Huntington Beach a spot as one of the best airshows around too. I’ve been to half of the list so may be missing some things that set these shows apart, but aside from fan votes, there are some shows that really do deserve to be recognized for what they put together!

That was long winded, back to voting!!!
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I vote every day. Of course Reno is noted for Air Racing more then being an Air Show. Keep Voting.
                Lockheed Bob

Comment

6th overall. Not too bad. Beat Chino and Sun n fun.
                  "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CubersWrist View Post
                    6th overall. Not too bad. Beat Chino and Sun n fun.
                    Lol Battle Creek
                    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                    X