Speedy Yak for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Yak for Sale

Will (RAD2LTR) forwarded this to me a few days ago. Thought I would post here.

Aircraft for sale. Find the best new and used aircraft for sale such as business jets, helicopters, Experimental, Warbirds and more.

Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Speedy Yak for Sale

does this mean steadfast won't be racing anymore?

Comment

Steadfast hasn't raced for a long time. Someone will have the year.
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

Steadfast hasn't raced since 2012 if I remember correctly.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang1957 View Post
          does this mean steadfast won't be racing anymore?
          Steadfast was retired from racing years ago.

Comment

I don't know the current ownership status of the airplane but when I worked with Will Whiteside doing his website, the airplane was always for sale. Will explained it to me at the time but as best as I recollect, you'll see a lot of actively raced/shown warbirds listed "for sale" something to do with taxes....
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
              I don't know the current ownership status of the airplane but when I worked with Will Whiteside doing his website, the airplane was always for sale. Will explained it to me at the time but as best as I recollect, you'll see a lot of actively raced/shown warbirds listed "for sale" something to do with taxes....
              Steadfast got a lot of love with the current owners "Fighter Pilots Adventure Flights". They took great care of it in Australia and displayed it plenty with a smokewinder demo. I don't believe it was ever for sale with them until now. I'm not really sure what their business model is, seems like the basic concept of rides in their planes and also airshow displays. This isn't widely available in Australia like it is here.
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I went through my Reno pics and 2012 was the last year Steadfast was there.

Comment

Someone claimed they were going racing again around 2014. Asked me for photos to use in promo materials. Funny thing, that's the third time I've been asked for free materials to help "support a racing effort." All three times the aircraft never turned up. I'm starting to think it's just a convenient way for new owners to scam free photos. Would love to see Steadfast turning the sticks once more.
                  No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
                  http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                    One possibility is that many aircraft owners set up their ownership under a "dealership" umbrella, whereby the aircraft is inventory and sales tax isn't required to be paid. That's common. Not saying it's the case here, but a possibility, hence the reason many aircraft are always "for sale".
                    Biplane Race #3

Comment

Working...
                    X