Party to honor Dave Cornell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party to honor Dave Cornell

There will be a party to honor Dave Cornell September 12 at this year‘s Air Races.

It will be at Aviation Classic’s hangar at 4 o’clock, thank you Alby and Karey!

Re: Party to honor Dave Cornell

Originally posted by Dialtapper View Post
    There will be a party to honor Dave Cornell September 12 at this year‘s Air Races.

It will be at Aviation Classic’s hangar at 4 o’clock, thank you Alby and Karey!
    Thanks Chris! This is the single most important event for me this year! He went waaaaaaay too young!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I do not know how this thread disappeared!

Resurrected!

Don't think Dave would disapprove of the beer light being on for the entire event!

I hope to see a lot of you at the event!!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I never did hear anything about this. I was previously committed to other deal that evening. While I didn’t actually know him (talked briefly a few times) I certainly appreciate his work and would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. I assume tales were told, beers were drunk?
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fence Sence View Post
          I never did hear anything about this. I was previously committed to other deal that evening. While I didn’t actually know him (talked briefly a few times) I certainly appreciate his work and would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. I assume tales were told, beers were drunk?
          A great time had by all!

Comment

Working...
          X