Thread: Stead Visit Today

Default Stead Visit Today

I went out to Stead today with the nice weather here & not much to report. The "Bear" & 232 Sea Fury are still in their hanger with no one around. There were a lot of GA planes up & about doing touch & go's. The only thing of notice was the AT6 Association Hanger was up for sale & things being cleared out. Anyone have any info on this? Nothing going on in the "Thunder Mustang" hanger with Parker gone as he was always up doing some kind of testing. All for now.
    Lockheed Bob

Default Re: Stead Visit Today

Thank you for taking the time to go out there and give us a report.

Default Re: Stead Visit Today

Quote Originally Posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    I went out to Stead today with the nice weather here & not much to report. The "Bear" & 232 Sea Fury are still in their hanger with no one around. There were a lot of GA planes up & about doing touch & go's. The only thing of notice was the AT6 Association Hanger was up for sale & things being cleared out. Anyone have any info on this? Nothing going on in the "Thunder Mustang" hanger with Parker gone as he was always up doing some kind of testing. All for now.
    The hangar that the T6 class used during the races has been up for sale since last year. If its being cleaned out, I assume they found a buyer.