Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is Flying What in 2019?

Default Re: Who is Flying What in 2019?

In sport class a lot is happening. With class field cap and everyone getting faster, everyone needs to keep pushing just to make the field.

#36 Paul Downing is getting a new firewall forward for his 360. No more giant carb scoop.
    #40 Darkstar normally aspirated Legacy is getting a new elaborate paintscheme.
    #42 Kevin Eldredge is still working on Relentless.
    #130 Olivier Langeard is getting a new engine for his Epsilon and looking to do a ton of work to the rest of the airplane. It will be very exciting to see how much faster that airplane will be in 7 months.
    "young" Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by CubersWrist View Post
    In sport class a lot is happening. With class field cap and everyone getting faster, everyone needs to keep pushing just to make the field.

#36 Paul Downing is getting a new firewall forward for his 360. No more giant carb scoop.
    #40 Darkstar normally aspirated Legacy is getting a new elaborate paintscheme.
    #42 Kevin Eldredge is still working on Relentless.
    #130 Olivier Langeard is getting a new engine for his Epsilon and looking to do a ton of work to the rest of the airplane. It will be very exciting to see how much faster that airplane will be in 7 months.
    Sport Class is really where the action seems to be and it's becoming quite competitive. Congrats to the entire class and here's to a fast, safe and exciting 2019!

Thanks for all your contributions and keeping all of us up to date on all things, Sport!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com

Quote Originally Posted by Air Judge View Post

Thanks for all your contributions and keeping all of us up to date on all things, Sport!
    + 1

A big thanks

In other Sport Gold worthy news, the 'old' Super Legacy Poky has a new owner and might be making a return, and Tom McNerney's Super Legacy is coming along beautifully. I think it has the potential to be the best looking Super Legacy on the ramp from the carbon fiber panel and other details he has added/subtracted.
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '19

Oh! and Conrad Huffstutler just bought "Breathless"
    "young" Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by CubersWrist View Post
    Oh! and Conrad Huffstutler just bought "Breathless"
    THAT is cool!
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '19

Wow, I was warned his site is mostly dead but I would have thought someone would have an answerer to my question,

Red Bull season is starting this weekend. One of Race #30's crew is working on Ghoulian's team, so go #99!
    Also Vito Wyprächtiger is racing in the Red Bull Challenger series.

https://airrace.redbull.com/en/news/...allenger-class
    "young" Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hotel Sierra View Post
    Wow, I was warned his site is mostly dead but I would have thought someone would have an answerer to my question,
    Sorry I can't answer your question but hopefully someone can fill in the blanks for you. It's slow time of the season...
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Sounds like Steveo is back in Strega, which will be fun to see! Voodoo needs a pilot. There are a lot of Reno Mustang pilots that could do it, but it would be cool to see Bernie get a chance. He has qualified in the airplane. Whenever Rare Bear makes its return, if they are short of a Texas pilot, they could let Joel give it a whirl.
    paging Mr. Gibson, Mr. Robert Gibson to the courtesy phone please...….