P-61 Black Widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-61 Black Widow

I have heard nothing for a very long time about the p-61 Black Widow and I think Mid Atlantic Flight Museum in Pennsylvania any word would be awesome it was really close a few years ago anybody got any info

Re: P-61 Black Widow

As far as I know its standing on its gear, has engines, but no outer wings yet. I think the wiring is being run as well. They are making headway, but its not fast.

Will

Comment

This is how it looks now. The pic just floated across my FB feed. Pic courtesy of John Tokash.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
        As far as I know its standing on its gear, has engines, but no outer wings yet. I think the wiring is being run as well. They are making headway, but its not fast.

Will
        The last up date I heard was the outer wing panels are about 50% done. They have made templates but need more $$$$ to have all the rubber fuel bladders fabricated. A donor stepped up to pay for one engine rebuild and they need to secure funding for the other. Electrical work is proceeding.

Comment

Last update I have seen. Going to be really neat when it is finished: http://warbirdsnews.com/warbird-rest...on-update.html
          Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
          X