"Precious Metal" update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Precious Metal" update

Does anyone have an update on the rebuild of Precious Metal? Is the intention still to rebuild and fly? Have not seen any progress reports lately and I am sure any information would be appreciated be the air race fan community.

Thanks !

Re: "Precious Metal" update

I asked on Facebook months ago, Thom's answer was, very slow.

Comment

Originally posted by racer58 View Post
      Does anyone have an update on the rebuild of Precious Metal? Is the intention still to rebuild and fly? Have not seen any progress reports lately and I am sure any information would be appreciated be the air race fan community.

Thanks !

Last update per the Precious Metal Air Racing FB Fan Page: "The project is slow and we’re sitting back a bit observing what’s happening with the races. If there’s no paying race, what would we do with a purebred racer? Perhaps the improving economy will change things in Reno. We’re hopeful!"

Comment

Considering what they do for a living, it probably makes a lot if sense to rebuild it as a two seater. At least if it was flying we know it would be a Reno stock or not.
        Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
          Considering what they do for a living, it probably makes a lot if sense to rebuild it as a two seater. At least if it was flying we know it would be a Reno stock or not.
          It already is a two seater.
          remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Working...
          X