Clear All

• Jet class news

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	242271
    For those that don't fb.

I watched it race during one of the earlier livestream years, but not seen it in person. I guess they worked out the issues with the different engine and engine mount?
    Last edited by CubersWrist; 12-09-2018, 04:26 PM.
    "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Re: Jet class news

Cool jet, love the color and art work.

Heres shot from 2011.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03368.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	229232

Comment

Originally posted by CubersWrist View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]24011[/ATTACH]
      For those that don't fb.

I watched it race during one of the earlier livestream years, but not seen it in person. I guess they worked out the issues with the different engine and engine mount.
      I'll believe it when I see it. Warbirds of Deleware was all over social media before the races this year saying the Viper engine birds were suddenly legal. They weren't.

Comment

What Race5 said, and I thought Raju was torn apart laying in the hangar at one of the big jet restoration places? One of The places that’s been pumping out Vampires, might be Ultimate..
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
          What Race5 said, and I thought Raju was torn apart laying in the hangar at one of the big jet restoration places? One of The places that’s been pumping out Vampires, might be Ultimate..
          It was / is at Ultimate. A few months ago the 21 team was saying they had acquired a Soko to replace the L-29. Not sure what the deal is on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
            It was / is at Ultimate. A few months ago the 21 team was saying they had acquired a Soko to replace the L-29. Not sure what the deal is on that.
            Whatever happens, I do hope they come back. My “Reno timeline” is split into 2 lifetimes before and after 2011. Heather and the Raju team represent pre-2011 and I feel they were sorta lost in it all (assuming that the engine restrictions were a part of it too). I also feel the connection to John and the old Bear days through Heather, just helps keep Reno full circle in the “post-2011” years if that makes any sense
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
              Whatever happens, I do hope they come back. My “Reno timeline” is split into 2 lifetimes before and after 2011. Heather and the Raju team represent pre-2011 and I feel they were sorta lost in it all (assuming that the engine restrictions were a part of it too). I also feel the connection to John and the old Bear days through Heather, just helps keep Reno full circle in the “post-2011” years if that makes any sense
              If they come back, there is pretty much a zero percent chance that Heather will be the pilot.

Comment

Working...
              X