Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARA News - New Director of Operations

Re: RARA News - New Director of Operations

Cool! Does anyone know the difference between Chief of Ops (I think that's Logoteta) and Director of Ops?
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      Cool! Does anyone know the difference between Chief of Ops (I think that's Logoteta) and Director of Ops?
      Tony L is on the Board of Director(thus a "Director" title WRT his position on the Board). His title is COO/CFO. Mike will be assuming the duties of Director of Operations from Terry Matter, to whom a huge debt of gratitude is owed by everyone. Terry's guidance and leadership has been steller but my gut tells me that, like all of us, he won't ever be too far away from all things RARA.
      Owen Ashurst
      Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
      http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Air Judge View Post
        Tony L is on the Board of Director(thus a "Director" title WRT his position on the Board). His title is COO/CFO. Mike will be assuming the duties of Director of Operations from Terry Matter, to whom a huge debt of gratitude is owed by everyone. Terry's guidance and leadership has been steller but my gut tells me that, like all of us, he won't ever be too far away from all things RARA.
        So is Tony moreso the director of “RARA ops” and Mike will be director of “race week” ops..?
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
          So is Tony moreso the director of “RARA ops” and Mike will be director of “race week” ops..?
          Essentially, yes. Similar to the typical corporate structure where a division's Director may report up to "C" level executives, including the Chief Operating Officer.
          Owen Ashurst
          Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
          http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Air Judge View Post
            Essentially, yes. Similar to the typical corporate structure where a division's Director may report up to "C" level executives, including the Chief Operating Officer.
            Sounds good
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
            X