Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic - AAFO Help

Hey all,
    Anyone have issues with adding images to your queue? I have about 80 images in my queue that I've loaded over time. For some reason I can no longer add images to that queue. Is there limit to size or number of images? If so, what's the process for removing older images? I can post exisiting images...just can't add images.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Re: Off Topic - AAFO Help

Originally posted by Air Judge View Post
    Hey all,
    Anyone have issues with adding images to your queue? I have about 80 images in my queue that I've loaded over time. For some reason I can no longer add images to that queue. Is there limit to size or number of images? If so, what's the process for removing older images? I can post exisiting images...just can't add images.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
    I had a similar issue couples years back and Wayne took care of it.

Don't get rid of any, Wayne should be able to fix you right up young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
      I had a similar issue couples years back and Wayne took care of it.

Don't get rid of any, Wayne should be able to fix you right up young man.

Copy all, Dawg. I've PM'd Wayner's and sure he'll fix me up!
      Owen Ashurst
      Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
      http://airbossone.com/

Comment

PM'd you Owen.. the message board is database driven, it's commercial software, (not open source scary insecure!!) so it's supported and updated. That said.. from time to time, we seem to have issues like this.. most often, upload issues are because the normal user upload quota was initially set up to keep new arrivals/members from flooding the forum with spam images.. software was "supposed" to automatically upgrade everyone who posted a few innocent messages to full posting privileges.. never worked as advertised. so, I've always manually upgraded everyone who had a problem with initial upload quota issues. Unfortunately, Air Judge is set to unlimited upload status, so that should not be the problem.. Can't tell if the issue fixed itself, my digest sequence indicates that it did... Awaiting word from Owen and screenshot to see what's the issue.. I'm on it!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X