Renegade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Renegade

David Rose was very interesting aviator and designer. I am sad for the loss of this brilliant fellow.

All too often it seems that a lifespan is too short to do new things that are ground braking in technology.

I am developing a wind turbine that is 50% more efficient than current HAWTs and simple to operate...and despite having already 2 working prototypes ( or proof of concept ) I still haven't made a nickle out of them. I am going to construct the third...which cures two problems, but the big one I solved already. It just seems that making it fully operational for masses is far far away.

Polish company possibly used the data from McDonnell Aircraft from the 70ies to make their 70% efficient turbine.

Here is the revolutional Giromill by McDonnell Aircraft; http://www.wind-works.org/cms/index.php?id=503
    Last edited by Jukka; 11-13-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

I know of a guy who's been working on a sort of "funnel" to direct sunlight to a solar cell for about a decade, he's convinced he's going to save the world and make billions. He obtained a patent and everything. He also said that he knows he's not gay because he got drunk and gave a guy a blow job at a party once but didn't like it.
      Last edited by knot4u; 11-13-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knot4u View Post
        I know of a guy who's been working on a sort of "funnel" to direct sunlight to a solar cell for about a decade, he's convinced he's going to save the world and make billions. He obtained a patent and everything. He also said that he knows he's not gay because he got drunk and gave a guy a blow job at a party once but didn't like it.
        What the "directors" here claim is proof...I ought to measure the efficiency. Problem is that I know physics...a fast revolving system which produces electricity is no proof. I understand that too...real difficulty is to reach the right Reynolds region...which would make the turbine 5 times bigger as it is today...I have no place to store it nor time to build such a monster. Also the people in the HIGH PLACES have agreed upon that Finland is too small a country to develope any more windturbines ( most inventors like to put the fourth propeller into a 3 blade HAWT...some even have 40 ). Bigger system needs brake and foundations etc. It is very difficult to make with almost no funds.

I am very happy that my system does correct 3 main problems in the VAWT of cycloturbine lineage....namely stall, power at low rpm and the self starting. If the funding persons ( who make decisions ) knew what it means they might consider funding...but they rely on an official who told me you possibly cannot have solved that ...making the cycloturbine work. I think it was piece of cake..considering the problems I have already solved in much more advanced aerodynamical systems.
        Last edited by Jukka; 11-13-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X