Flite Skool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flite Skool

Well, it was mentioned to me (actually, more like threatened by certain un-named Wayne-er-um...I mean editor) that I should do some "journalism" of my adventures of flight school. So, now that I am getting REALLY close to actually having my wings, I am starting to piece together my alibi--er-um...I mean story- of my adventures as a fledgling pilot. More is come to my site, but for now, here is a teaser...

Kraz
    KrazWeb
    Attached Files

Leave it to Kraz to rewrite the rules!

Eatin our hearts out here Kraz, green as green can be!

You know you are going to be really bad for the budget here! If I get the bug again... and then take a part time job to be able to afford the lessons.. this website will perish from innatention and it will be all your fault

Naa.. we're too big of "AAFhOles" to go away that easy..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

More from Flite Skool

Well, Tomorrow (Thursday), I set off on my 3rd solo cross-country: this one is to Port Angeles! Though, it won't be as nerve raising as the previous one where I had to negotiate SeaTac Bravo airspace-- do ATC folks go to special school to learn to talk that fast and in a constant run-on sentence for 5 minutes straight at a time???

Here's a scarry thought: I will finish up geting my "wings" right before Pylon school... hmmmmmm <grin>. So I have been using my pattern flying as prepwork: So how can you spot a natural born reno racer?

Kraz
      Attached Files

Comment

Baaaaauuuuuaaaawwwwwww!!!!

Damnit Kraz!!!! You know how I hate cleaning coffee off my monitor!

Keep up the good work "Tiger Jr."

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Satisfactory!

Kraz ya missed the cloths line.
          ECVSteve
          E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
          Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

oh yeah...

>>Kraz ya missed the cloths line.

Hmmm, yeah, but being from the rainy Northwest, clothslines are rare...

Comment

Who is?

remember Kent Pietsch who came flying down the runway in the middle of ??(can't remember) session with cloths line hanging from the tale, just to come around and lose an aliron. that guy got more gasps than any stunt yet.
              Reminds me of you Kraz.
              ECVSteve
              E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
              Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
              X