Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Reno Air Race Live Feed

Default Re: 2018 Reno Air Race Live Feed

What can I say...Thank you to all the people who made possible the live transmition of these Reno races, so I could see the Gold Finals from thousands of kilometers. I´m so happy, thank you to all again.

Thank You everyone that made the live feed possible. the coverage was WAY above what we have had in the past.

Marilyn Dash was very good behind the mic. Not over the top llike the other guy.

Thank you STIHL for supporting this great racing event.

it was an excellent race week.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiacub View Post
    Opinion doesn't count for fact. On the time adjustment you subtract the 12 seconds for the total race time.

Nice win today.
    Thank you, sir.

Fastest. Legacy. IN HISTORY!
    "young" Thomas

Man, that Sport Gold was one of the best things I've seen in Reno for many years! Congratulations to Andrew and the entire One Moment Team for a victory well earned and well deserved!!

I see the Sunday race speed posted at 402.7. Anybody have the lap speeds they can share? I'd like to see just how fast #30 really was this weekend.

If there was a record broken, by all means share. I can't seem to any info on that yet.

GP

Live Streaming was awesome, Thanks to RARA and Stihl for sure. Sports Class is my new favorite "Go 30" Thanks to the Sanders for bringing all those aircraft. Great Job everyone !

Quote Originally Posted by gp70442 View Post
    I see the Sunday race speed posted at 402.7. Anybody have the lap speeds they can share? I'd like to see just how fast #30 really was this weekend.

If there was a record broken, by all means share. I can't seem to any info on that yet.

GP
    I think I heard the announcers say laps above 410, and IIRC, Andy’s average of 402 is 411 and change on the old timing. I forget what the record is but I think it’s 409? So basically if that’s true Andy ran the “fastest” race so far at a touch over 7 minutes. If I am wrong it was pretty close to the fastest sport race yet.
    *My Air Race Site*

Reno from '99 to '18

Unofficial times I got froma friend in the tower:
    1:10.19
    1:10.4
    1:10.19
    1:09.94

Yuu also could time the race from the recorded livestream
    Last edited by CubersWrist; 09-17-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    "young" Thomas

Smile Re: 2018 Reno Air Race Live Feed

Thank you!

That's
    405.7 mph
    404.5 mph
    405.7 mph
    407.2 mph

for those laps. Well done!
    You have developed quite a following with your sharing of build progress over the past year. Its really great for us fans to be able to follow along, then see your tremendous success. You put on quite a show.
    Congratulations again.

GP

Quote Originally Posted by CubersWrist View Post
    Thank you, sir.

Fastest. Legacy. IN HISTORY!
    Yes, now it is. Unless we now want to get into a pxxsing contest of which airplane, 30 or 44 has gone the fastest in a descent?