• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race frequencies/streams

Whats this years info for radio freq’s
    And stream info

Re: Race frequencies/streams

Not trying to be a downer, but in the past, we haven't posted race frequencies here for safety reasons (i.e. a spectator keys up during an emergency, etc.). I know they're out there on the interwebs somewhere but the main man here has asked that information not be posted here. Someone who knows might send you a PM with them...

As far as the stream goes, I believe it will be live-streamed on the RARA's website but for some weird reason, I can't get that information to pull up on my computer right now.
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Roger that

Makes nuthin but sense to me

Comment

A post on Twitter by RARA said streaming will start on their website from Thursday.
        Zac in NZ

Comment

I haven't checked the feed this year, but if you download the LiveATC app to your phone, they stream race control. Look up USA, Nevada, Reno, and you should see Stead Airport (KRTS - Reno/Stead Airport) as one of the live feeds. It's fun to listen in, but of course you can't transmit.

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
            I haven't checked the feed this year, but if you download the LiveATC app to your phone, they stream race control. Look up USA, Nevada, Reno, and you should see Stead Airport (KRTS - Reno/Stead Airport) as one of the live feeds. It's fun to listen in, but of course you can't transmit.

Race 29
            I have been trying to listen to the LiveATC feed, but I have not heard anything on it. I pinged them, and they said it is unreliable. Not sure why it says up when it obviously isn't working. With all the activity there, you would think someone would be willing to stream the frequencies for it.

Comment

IRCC LiveATC didn't start streaming Race Control until racing started on Wednesday or it could have been Thursday.
              Sky Critter

Comment

I listened on the drive up to Reno today and didn't hear anything either even though it said the channel was up. Last year it was working fine. I think Critter is right about them not streaming until the racing starts.

Race 29
                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

I got an email response from LiveATC today saying there are equipment issues at the source and there won't be any coverage of the races this year.
                  Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
                    I got an email response from LiveATC today saying there are equipment issues at the source and there won't be any coverage of the races this year.
                    This is just for LiveATC, not the video feed from airrace.org, correct?
                    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
                    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Originally posted by Tigercat24 View Post
                      This is just for LiveATC, not the video feed from airrace.org, correct?
                      Correct, two totally different things. The airrace.org video feed starts at 8 am local time today.
                      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chrs3590 View Post
                        Correct, two totally different things. The airrace.org video feed starts at 8 am local time today.
                        Anyone know where on the airrace.org site the liink is located for the video feed?
                        "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
                        -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

The feed is up and it's AMAZING!!!! I wish it was up for the F1 heat.... SUCH a close race. We have a new hotrod
                          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                          X