Stead Tour 8/25/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stead Tour 8/25/2018

All quiet in the "Bear" Cave. No GA stands up yet. The only thing in all those semi trailers were "Sani-Hut" Blue Barrels for in the pit area. The only race plane activity was one F1 #7 doing a run up with no wings on & a PU Truck with a trailer behind saying it was F1 "Quad Nickel" #45. Nothing going on in the Thunder Mustang hanger. Still smoke in the air.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Stead Tour 8/25/2018

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
    All quiet in the "Bear" Cave. No GA stands up yet. The only thing in all those semi trailers were "Sani-Hut" Blue Barrels for in the pit area. The only race plane activity was one F1 #7 doing a run up with no wings on & a PU Truck with a trailer behind saying it was F1 "Quad Nickel" #45. Nothing going on in the Thunder Mustang hanger. Still smoke in the air.
    Thanks for the update! I always look forward to them this time of year!
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

You guys should have 2 more L-39s on the ramp as of this morning
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
        Hey Bob, good work!! We gotta get a good camera in your hands!

I can not tell you how grateful I am for your continued participation here on this site, your contributions from "BREAKING NEWS" since you now live there, to your rich history of viewpoint since you have, literally, been "there" from the beginning!

This sport needs to honor you Mr Lockheed Bob!

You are, quite likely, fan #1 within this sport!

Thank You Bob!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X