A Sport Racer that Slipped By Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sport Racer that Slipped By Me...

Race #37??? This might be a Legend with a Camaro ZL1 engine. I don't know what else it could be
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: A Sport Racer that Slipped By Me...

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    Race #37??? This might be a Legend with a Camaro ZL1 engine. I don't know what else it could be
    According to the rego search website, it is a Legend
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Originally posted by kiwiracefan View Post
      According to the rego search website, it is a Legend
      In January Legend Aircraft said they were working on the first piston driven legend besides the prototype. The 20 or so kits are all turbine that’s why this initially threw me off. And I can’t find any pictures of potential race 37. I really hope that this is the case. For me personally the Legend is by far the best looking high performance kit out there
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        In January Legend Aircraft said they were working on the first piston driven legend besides the prototype. The 20 or so kits are all turbine that’s why this initially threw me off. And I can’t find any pictures of potential race 37. I really hope that this is the case. For me personally the Legend is by far the best looking high performance kit out there
        It is a new build. Just finished the 40hr fly off. That's why there are not any pics floating around.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
          It is a new build. Just finished the 40hr fly off. That's why there are not any pics floating around.
          Got it glad to hear, I thought Bill is a Titan guy?
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
          X