Air race ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air race ads

I may have missed a thread,but I have been recieving advertising about the races...
    first I ever heard of any ad 'cept a bill board.

I do not know how to capture them to show.

...just had to let y'all know they do advertise nowdays.

Popa51
    Mayday51
    Jim Gallagher

Re: Air race ads

Originally posted by mayday51 View Post
    I may have missed a thread,but I have been recieving advertising about the races...
    first I ever heard of any ad 'cept a bill board.

I do not know how to capture them to show.

...just had to let y'all know they do advertise nowdays.

Popa51
    Not sure I remember correctly but I think I've even seen RARA air race ads here from time to time in the past.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Isn't there a way for a company to get paid by google when they get clicks on their advertisements?
      And if that is true, should we then be clicking on Reno ads whenever we see them?
      "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

I’ve been seeing then on Instagram. I hit the like button every time.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Seeing banners on Yahoo.

Comment

Heard a commercial on the radio today down here in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by CubersWrist View Post
              Isn't there a way for a company to get paid by google when they get clicks on their advertisements?
              And if that is true, should we then be clicking on Reno ads whenever we see them?
              Actually you have it backwards.
              Every time you click one of those adds you transfer money from the Air Races to Google. Advertising is a major source of googles income and the formula for the pricing can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by CubersWrist View Post
                If you click on a link that advertises The Reno National Championship Air Races and Air Show, RARA pays a fee for each time someone clicks on their ad, the publisher, wherever you are seeing this ad, will receive whatever that particular ad pays "per click" or, PPC, PPV, or pay per view, is also paid by the advertiser (in this case, RARA)

IF I'm ever found by Google AdSense to be encouraging *anyone* to click on any ad on this site, I will get kicked off the system! SO, I can NEVER tell you to click on an ad on this site, unless, you are genuinely interested in finding out what that particular ad is about. Personally, I get really curious sometimes to see what to heck the ad is for, but I can NEVER click on an ad on this site or, I will get kicked off Google..

Hope that answers your question
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X