Clear All

• The Top Dog Here Is 67

Hey Wayners,

Happy 67th Birthday young man.

Enjoy a spiked Ensure or two.

Cheers

From All your Hanger Talk buds.

Re: The Top Dog Here Is 67

Ummn yea... potato vodka and ensure... Not to drag off topic, but has anyone tried any potato vodka ?? Trying to find something that Beer Nazi is not allergic to, we tried some Polish Potato Vodka, she fared pretty well, I tried a shot with an ice cube, OMG, I'll have to go look at brand, this stuff is like angels breath! SOOOOOO Smooth! Luksusowa Potato Vodka... smoothest hard liquor I've ever sipped!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

But, THANKS FOR NOTICING!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        Ummn yea... potato vodka and ensure... Not to drag off topic, but has anyone tried any potato vodka ?? Trying to find something that Beer Nazi is not allergic to, we tried some Polish Potato Vodka, she fared pretty well, I tried a shot with an ice cube, OMG, I'll have to go look at brand, this stuff is like angels breath! SOOOOOO Smooth! Luksusowa Potato Vodka... smoothest hard liquor I've ever sipped!
        I had a girlfriend back in the late 70's and her father came to visit. He was in the Dutch underground during WW2. He brought this vodka from the home country that was so smooth it was amazing and no way can I remember the name. For years I thought it was Stoly but it's not the same. I remember drinking it at room temp. Now I wonder if it was potato vodka.

Comment

I believe Monopolowa is made from potatoes still. it is a decent and affordable Vodka.

Really the only difference between cheap vodka and good vodka is the number of times its been filtered. you can make grey goose out of potters..

Comment

Y'all need a link to the AA website.......jussayin'
            Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Originally posted by SpinB View Post
              Y'all need a link to the AA website.......jussayin'
              Really.... on my birthday???
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Really.... on my birthday???
                Just funnin'...hoist a few for me! Happy Natal Day!
                Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Happy B-day Wayne! A day late and a dollar short but hey, better late than never?
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

I´m sorry Wayne, I know it is a little bit late, but I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.
                    BTW, thank you for keeping alive this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by taglialavore View Post
                      I´m sorry Wayne, I know it is a little bit late, but I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.
                      BTW, thank you for keeping alive this forum.
                      No problem Tag, I didn't celebrate it on Monday either, BeerNazi was in PDX and I was at Long Beach at my condo, so we decided to wait till after I had a colonoscopy yesterday to remove a nasty little (actually 24mm, pretty large) pre-cancerous bugger from my lower parts... all's well there now (thank God, I'd hate to have had cancer in both upper and lower orifices!)

A little sluggish today after not eating for almost 36 hours yester and day before...

I know you guys always think of me on my Bday.. I feel the love!

Thanks all!
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

All we want is your wellness, and that you soon get through this health issue. All the best for you Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by taglialavore View Post
                          All we want is your wellness, and that you soon get through this health issue. All the best for you Wayne.
                          Thanks Tag, we're all getting older! I was a young 46 year old when we started this thing off in '97, really, truly, hard to believe it's been over 21 years that this site has been here!

As we all get on in years, the sad part is, we all get to watch each other age... and with that age, all of our health declines, just a fact of life, like my friend Big Al here on the board says, "we're all born to die"..

Love all you who make this site!
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks Tag, we're all getting older! I was a young 46 year old when we started this thing off in '97, really, truly, hard to believe it's been over 21 years that this site has been here!

As we all get on in years, the sad part is, we all get to watch each other age... and with that age, all of our health declines, just a fact of life, like my friend Big Al here on the board says, "we're all born to die"..

Love all you who make this site!
                            Truly Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                            X