Stead Activity (Or Lack Of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stead Activity (Or Lack Of)

I was out at Stead today & nothing going on with the "Rare Bear" or the Sea Fury. There was some work going on with one of the Jet Racers with Australia markings on it. Don't know whose that is. It looks like a lot of the runway work is done. Sept. almost here.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Stead Activity (Or Lack Of)

Hey Bob, great onsite reporting! Love it if you can keep up the visits and updates! Let me know if we can help in any way!!! Can't believe you're actually in RENO! You are a golden asset to Air Racing and you are THERE in the heart of it!

Awesome!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

No kidding, thank you to all the people that take the time and effort to actually go out to look and report on what's happening. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
        I was out at Stead today & nothing going on with the "Rare Bear" or the Sea Fury. There was some work going on with one of the Jet Racers with Australia markings on it. Don't know whose that is. It looks like a lot of the runway work is done. Sept. almost here.
        That's the L-39 "Drop Bear" that Lachie raced last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
          That's the L-39 "Drop Bear" that Lachie raced last year.
          Could be wrong, but I don’t think Drop Bear is at stead. I imagine it’s Race 19 being called Blue Ice this year...

Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
          X