First post from new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post from new member

This isn’t a post, it’s a question. It said my first post would be reviewed by a moderator. So, the question. I don’t see a place to do an introduction as a new member. I know some places don’t do that, but I really don’t want to get flamed (even though this is a polite site) by missing it.

Thank you.
    Mike

Re: First post from new member

Looks like you are in. Welcome aboard. Relax & enjoy.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Actually, one of the biggest challenges running a message board is keeping out "fake" memberships, however they might present themselves. There are a few layers in place to keep out crap, but a determined fake can defeat them. So.. initial messages from new members are run through a review queue.. (I love the spelling of that word.. ) not sure what happened here, since I've not reviewed the member's history... suspect, it's something like this.
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I guess I sort of missed the point of the initial message.. seems there is something missing that instructs new members on what/how to enter/participate the forum???

I get to write the new member messaging, have not reviewed it in years, let me know what you think would make it more accommodating! Serious!!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X