Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Members vs Guest

Default Re: Members vs Guest

Pretty Nerdy response... boiled down, we generate interest, we get posts, the bots index those posts, we generate interest, and so on, and so on...

Magnificent stuff, if you can make it work for you!!!!!!!

Have yet to figure that aspect out!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Been a member a long time, generally stay logged in and comment when i see an interesting post or find something cool.
    I found this fantastic site after Sky Sport here in NZ played the ESPN Reno coverage way back in 96 and and then trolling the net found here and the old Pylon 1 site. Became a Miss America Fan back then too, and was lucky enough to communicate with one of the team members back then and write a couple of articles on Warbirds over Wanaka in 98 for the Aviation Nation site.
    But i love coming in and checking things out daily and seeing so much amazing info and history shared
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

I've recently got into "drone" racing. (rc fixed wing not quadcopters)

Just had a race this weekend. I've got video from my drone some other video I took from the stands. Is this something people would be interested in seeing more of? It's all the same stuff as Reno, power, reduce drag, don't cut a pylon, and a much younger demographic.

P.S. For those that are afraid that future electric racing classes won't make enough noise, let me assure you that it sounds like an angry swarm of hornets, not going to appease the radial sound lovers, but it does have its own sound that people should be able to appreciate
    "young" Thomas

OT-2 Re: Members vs Guest

Umm, great posts but... should we make separate thread??

I'm very intrigued by drone flying in general! Good bud of mine is really into RC flying, he has yet to get me interested, for one reason.. the control system for RC.. It has never made sense to me that someone never made a control system that mimicked flight simulation. Unless I've missed some basic flaw in my thinking.....

This part of this thread has drifted far enough to make it a separate one... do ya think?

Let me know.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Quote Originally Posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Umm, great posts but... should we make separate thread??

I'm very intrigued by drone flying in general! Good bud of mine is really into RC flying, he has yet to get me interested, for one reason.. the control system for RC.. It has never made sense to me that someone never made a control system that mimicked flight simulation. Unless I've missed some basic flaw in my thinking.....

This part of this thread has drifted far enough to make it a separate one... do ya think?

Let me know.
    a new thread works for me. Just didn't want to generate a new thread no one cared about.
    "young" Thomas

Veering back for a minute to the original thread topic. I'm one of those 'Guests' who have enjoyed the discussions and information here for way too many years. No malice intended, I just never got around to registering. Finally did it today and this is post #1 (assuming it gets past the filter See you at Stead!

Quote Originally Posted by RLind View Post
    Veering back for a minute to the original thread topic. I'm one of those 'Guests' who have enjoyed the discussions and information here for way too many years. No malice intended, I just never got around to registering. Finally did it today and this is post #1 (assuming it gets past the filter See you at Stead!
    LOL, it did and you are now a fully fledged member who's posts will show immediately... Welcome to the Hangar!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Quote Originally Posted by RLind View Post
    Welcome to the forum young man.

Thanks for posting.

Well, add me to the list thatís been lurking for years and just registered. I saw my first race in Ď75, and missed Ď85 as my son was born September 17th. I donít think I missed any after that until 1998, then I was hit and miss till a couple years ago. And no, Iím not a young man, just a ďyoungĒ member.

Great site. I donít know I have much to contribute, but Iím here.

Quote Originally Posted by miker98038 View Post
    Well, add me to the list thatís been lurking for years and just registered. I saw my first race in Ď75, and missed Ď85 as my son was born September 17th. I donít think I missed any after that until 1998, then I was hit and miss till a couple years ago. And no, Iím not a young man, just a ďyoungĒ member.

Great site. I donít know I have much to contribute, but Iím here.
    Welcome miker, not a canned response, this is Wayne welcoming you!!

You and I are Northwest folks, we have a vastly under reported aviation community up here..

WELCOME TO THE HANGAR!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"