Ely Air Races??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ely Air Races??

I haven't heard anything about the races at Ely? Anyone go, How were they?

Re: Ely Air Races??

Originally posted by supercub View Post
    I haven't heard anything about the races at Ely? Anyone go, How were they?
    Didn’t go but followed on Facebook and only heard good things from everyone that was involved. The gold race between Endeavor and Fraed Naught was awesome to watch on their Facebook live stream. Endeavor won, wonder if they found some extra speed??
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

The last couple of years Steve did not have a hot race motor, so he was about 20mph slower than past speeds, looks like he ponied up and bought a race motor for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
        Didn’t go but followed on Facebook and only heard good things from everyone that was involved. The gold race between Endeavor and Fraed Naught was awesome to watch on their Facebook live stream. Endeavor won, wonder if they found some extra speed??
        The first ever air race at Ely was very well accepted. All of the pilots that came to race did a fantastic job. The winds didn't cooperate on Friday. The community put on their best for everyone involved and invited all back next year. June 12 to 15 are the dates. Both Endeavor and Fraed Naught made the Gold race one for the books with an near photo-finish. Steve Senegal was a true leader of the Association and made it a Fun and Safe event with briefs before and after the days end.

Beachboss

Comment

I’m happy it went well. I’m sad it coincides with my annual family camping trip. Otherwise, I would be there.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
          X