• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furias NEWS!!!

For those that don't have Facebook!!!

Just scroll down a little

Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Furias NEWS!!!

Moving in the right direction. The engine is coming off (finally) but that must mean they have a reason to be removing it. I wonder how the rest of it is looking?

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
      Moving in the right direction. The engine is coming off (finally) but that must mean they have a reason to be removing it. I wonder how the rest of it is looking?

Will
      A ton of the damage was obviously to the wings outside of the folding mechanism and they’re off in the pictures. I am yet to see photos of the wings but hopefully they look better. I know the flaps were thrashed. Maybe they’ve been rebuilt separately somewhere else?...
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

besides the wings, the fuse is bowed from the drop. The engine suffered several prop strikes. Its going to take a million bucks, but she is worth it. happy to see some progress.

Comment

It’s a sad fact Greenhill spent a ton and this never was in a single heat race. Damn shame .

Comment

The current game plane sounds like they’re working on Miss TNT (hopefully to make her gold competitive), and spending the rest of the air race budget on Furias. Reason for not racing Miss Merced
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by John H View Post
              It’s a sad fact Greenhill spent a ton and this never was in a single heat race. Damn shame .
              Seriously soul crushing.

It was going to be the answer to so many long standing Sea fury questions as well as 4360 questions...

I really really really hope she flies again, but it is going to be a complete rebuild.

Comment

Working...
              X